Why the split?

Why does Roy have his own Q&A now seperate from Bolo and Joe? Sorry if this has been explained already, I totally missed it.

Pete Pelter

A falling out between Bolo and Roy which I don't think Bolo really wants to discuss, I could be wrong though.

Thanks.

thePetester,

Over the years, our (Roy and I) personalities and views on various subjects have grown in different directions. Sometimes our different views and approaches would cause conflict between us, so I felt it would be best to have our Q&A's separate. Personally, I think it has worked out for the best.

There really is no point in discussing the exact causes of the conflicts because everyone should realize that to every story there is one person's version, the other person's version, and then the truth.

As far as Joe's name being with this Q&A...A while ago, Roy had taken a break from taking BJJ lessons and I was training with Joe about every month. Since Joe is not very computer literate, I would post Joe's answers. So it was basically that I could post Joe's responses more frequently, so his name was on this Q&A. Had Joe been able to post frequently on this own or if Roy had been able to post Joe's answers more frequently, I would have left his name on the other Q&A. But to be honest, it really doesn't matter as Joe doesn't answer questions very often anyway.

Prior to leaving for the Philipines, Roy and I corresponded via e-mail and we are trying to put the past behind and work towards a more amicable relationship in the future.

"Prior to leaving for the Philipines, Roy and I corresponded via e-mail and we are trying to put the past behind and work towards a more amicable relationship in the future. "

I wish both of you the best of luck.

"Prior to leaving for the Philipines, Roy and I corresponded via e-mail and we are trying to put the past behind and work towards a more amicable relationship in the future. "

That's great to hear, Bolo. Good luck to both of you.

Seamus

Yup.......they've both decided to go to Marriage Counseling.............LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bolo. Good luck to both of you.

Pete Pelter

A little bit country... A little bit rock and roll...

Best of luck.

"Prior to leaving for the Philipines, Roy and I corresponded via e-mail and we are trying to put the past behind and work towards a more amicable relationship in the future."That is very good news, I hope everything works out in the end.Adam

I'm overjoyed to hear that. It's only to everyone's benefit, and it's just plain nice to hear, too.

And on a side note, I think I would kill for an instructional DVD or seminar that was a Roy-Bolo collaboration.

~TT

Wow. I never even thought of that. Great idea.

COOL. Glad you guys finally figured a way to patch things up.

Ray,

Alis na ano Pinas papunta LA sa Jan 24. Wala nang lechon, Dinuguan, chicharon. =(

Yeah Roy could give his theory on say an arm setup, then Bolo gives hes ideas on basicaly the same sort of setup ect. Then the two will fight it out and use the move to prove its worth, the loser then gets his arm broken :)

Roy got tired with Michael's claim that he was sexier than Bruce lee.

bolander!

Even if everything was perfect under the sun, so to speak, I see no reason why two of the most active black belts on this forum shouldn't have their own separate Q&A's anyway. Other black belts (who show up once in a blue moon to promote a product or event of some kind) get their own forums.

True.

Trying very hard not to make any jokes about now increasing the chance we'll finally get "Rush Hour 3"...