Why the UK is a pile of steaming s**t

RED FUCKING TAPE.

I have had contracts all over Europe,  you show your passport, do your designs, get paid.

Now times are tough so looked at UK, they want more data than my mother has, fuck them.

Wannabe US with all the problems but none of the cash or charm.

Suziwu -

RED FUCKING TAPE.

I have had contracts all over Europe,  you show your passport, do your designs, get paid.

Now times are tough so looked at UK, they want more data than my mother has, fuck them.

Kill yourself

2 Likes

have you had problems with Muslim no go zones in the UK?

We got Brexit done mate. None of that easy European bollocks anymore. We invented the queue, and we don't trust foreigners anymore, fill in the 269 page form or fuck off back to bongo-bongo land.

8 Likes
skad - have you had problems with Muslim no go zones in the UK?

Never. And I lived a stones throw from Finsbury Park for a decade.

SteveBeale - 

but they do exist correct? WALES on this site says they dont exist over there.

The first thing business people do, before doing business with the UK, is to check out the Muslim no go zones.  First thing.  The same way Chinamen check out little Samalia when they come to the States.

Suziwu - 

RED FUCKING TAPE.

There is the little thing called the news, I am guessing you dont watch it that often. Heads up, the UK voted to leave the EU, non British are not wanted here. 

skad - 
SteveBeale - 

Wales would be correct. 

Suziwu -

RED FUCKING TAPE.

The UK has been a left-winged fascist shell of its former self for decades. 

Any Brit worth a shit left that island years ago. ![](upload://4rg0TsR6Q59e3O17MCWkqnlbVTo.jpeg)

2 Likes
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
Suziwu - 

RED FUCKING TAPE.

There is the little thing called the news, I am guessing you dont watch it that often. Heads up, the UK voted to leave the EU, non British are not wanted here. 

Does no one read? The OP says he does contracts effortlessly in EUROPE. Ergo, it's not an EU issue.

sekundarburnes - 
Suziwu - 

RED FUCKING TAPE.

Does no one read? The OP says he does contracts effortlessly in EUROPE. Ergo, it's not an EU issue.

The UK is PART of Europe. Do you understand how the EU works?

Booo Hooo, UK wouldnt give me a job.

-OP.

Work harder and try again. 

1 Like
sekundarburnes - 
Suziwu - 

RED FUCKING TAPE.

The UK is PART of Europe. Do you understand how the EU works?

Do you not even understand your own side of the argument? There's continental Europe, and then there's Europe, which includes, technically, Britain. OP is clearly referring to continental Europe, hence his distinction between "Europe" and "the UK". This is similar to how "Great Britain" is the main island of the BRITISH ISLES, which is itself distinct from "the UK" which includes only Britain, its minor islands, and Northern Ireland. Your side believes that the UK isn't a part of Europe, so I'm unsure what exactly you're arguing.

Jesus, I thought it was only right wingers from my own country, America, that were this stupid.

Suziwu - 

RED FUCKING TAPE.

Not british but spent youth there, education etc.

I certainly have the right to work there, but get this the contract is fully remote, and still asking for my DNA. Thank fuco never decided to get British passport,  am one of the lucky ones, can go and work where I please in Europe.

But hey FUCK THEM, their loss, have a contract at top research establishment in Belgium as backup.

Onece again FUCK THE UK.

Suziwu -

RED FUCKING TAPE.

In Denmark things are sooooo much better.  UK police should copy us.

skad -
SteveBeale - 

No, they do not exist.

Finsbury Park Mosque was the beating heart of the Islamist movement in the UK, and even the Hasidic Jews from up the road in Stamford Hill would feel no threat walking around there. I never had any agro in 10 years living there 

Black Doug -
Suziwu -

RED FUCKING TAPE.

The UK has been a left-winged fascist shell of its former self for decades. 

Any Brit worth a shit left that island years ago. ![](upload://4rg0TsR6Q59e3O17MCWkqnlbVTo.jpeg)

LOL

Fuck off heathen, we don't want your kind over here.

Tim Duncan -
Suziwu -

RED FUCKING TAPE.

In Denmark things are sooooo much better.  UK police should copy us.

For the last time not Danish, and I hate tthe smug bastards as much as the next man. And as said they have fuck all to be smug about.

But just thought, Fuck the UK except Scotland , if they escape.  Stay with Sauron dont be surprised if you get called orcs.