Why they pushing cyborg when she's banned?

King of Pain - Fuck that cheater and fuck her puppet that is her social media mouthpiece. She's a cheater and we all know it.

You seem upset

StrikingMMA - 
OMA (tm) - 

I'm a fan of hers.....

glad to to see she has all but cleared her name from these charges and will be back main eventing in no time

This

OMA(tm) is correct.

You're gaining on Sunkist as most embarassing shill on here.

"Clearing her name" = Dana claiming it's "looking good"?

There has been literally no statement from USADA other than the official announcement that she tested positive (which also proves she did not disclose that she was taking any medication, since that is always stated in those announcements).

Stea1th -

Or at least going to be banned? 

Or or am I missing something 

usada works for the ufc. so, usada judgments, rules, etc. are not obstacles for the ufc. We've already seen this demonstrated. Justino is not in trouble with any actual independent regulator. that is important to remember.

Elias Cepeda - 
Stea1th -

usada works for the ufc. so, usada judgments, rules, etc. are not obstacles for the ufc. We've already seen this demonstrated. Justino is not in trouble with any actual independent regulator. that is important to remember.

Good points.

Elias Cepeda - 
Stea1th -

Elias, as a journalist, why are you and the other MMA journalists not asking Cyborg why she did not disclose the fact that she was taking medication to USADA, when they required her to do so at collection time? Given the half life of spironolactone, she must have already taken it that very day before they showed up.

Why are you not asking her why, when she was giving excuses for turning down title fights, she made no mention of the fact that she was on medication for 90 days and her doctor "suspended" her for that period and told her not to train during that time? Instead she merely said she WANTED more time to recover from a tough cut, a cut that had been so bad it required TEN DAYS (not 90) of treatment.

Why are you not asking her why she would take the time to forward the banned list to the doctor, rather than merely spend 3 seconds scrolling down the -- alphabetical -- list herself to find spironolactone (under "S")?

Why have you not contacted her doctor to ask why, upon being forwarded that list, she supposedly told Cyborg that her medication was not banned, when in fact it IS banned and IS on that list?

As always, I am very disappointed in the quality of journalism in the MMA scene. The most obvious questions always seem to go unasked.

When my Doctor tells me not to train I always deadlift 300+ pounds.

"usada works for the ufc. so, usada judgments, rules, etc. are not obstacles for the ufc."

What does this mean? If USADA says she is suspended for one year, the UFC is not going to give her a fight during that period.

"Justino is not in trouble with any actual independent regulator."

If I'm not mistaken, NSAC etc can use the results of a USADA drug test and give their own suspensions. Not that it matters since she's obviously only going to fight in Brazil.

Like I have said before. Cyborg is pretty see through. Dana doesn't care if these fighters juice up. He likes it in fact.  

Why do you think that he hid Vitor in Brazil for so long? In fact, a big old juiced up Vitor will be fighting against Kelvin, where? That's right Brazil. And don't give me this " They are great draws in Brazil" bullshit. Cyborg or Vitor are NOT better draws in Brazil than Anderson Silvia or Shogun or even Glover.  Those guys fight in the USA all the time. Why? Because they don't use steroids currently. And they don't fear USADA. 

I'll bet anyone here, any amount of money that if Cyborg does fight for the UFC again, it will be in Brazil where she can give the Brazilian authorities any clean piss that she can get her hands on and pass the steroid test like she has done time and time again. 

She will NEVER fight for the UFC in the USA! Book it.  Why ? Because she would have to give the giant muscles up.  

And she'd get her ass beat.  

Think I'm wrong? Prove me wrong.  She turned down two title fights after crying for YEARS that she wanted a 145 division. Why ? Because they were scheduled to be in the USA. 

Elias Cepeda -
Stea1th -

garbage, no way USADA is going to sell out for one sport, they test like hundreds of sports.

remember dana what he said about jones?? he was so wrong, this is going to be at the same level of embarresment

OMA (tm) - 
King of Pain - Fuck that cheater and fuck her puppet that is her social media mouthpiece. She's a cheater and we all know it.

You seem upset

Nah, just smell shit when it comes across my way the same way I smelled an attention seeking midget when you posted.

Change your gimmick. It's old.

Morpheus1976 -
Elias Cepeda -
Stea1th -

garbage, no way USADA is going to sell out for one sport, they test like hundreds of sports.

remember dana what he said about jones?? he was so wrong, this is going to be at the same level of embarresment

They already have sold out. In fact, that structural conflict of interest is their business model. We've already seen this play out with them in the ufc, notably with Lesnar's pre 200 case. 

Elias Cepeda -
Morpheus1976 -
Elias Cepeda -
Stea1th -

They already have sold out. In fact, that structural conflict of interest is their business model. We've already seen this play out with them in the ufc, notably with Lesnar's pre 200 case. 

lol, like they did with Jones! pulling the main event down on 4 days notice, yeah that really was a benefit for the UFC

It seems fishy, it's like they know the verdict before the judgement is in.

King of Pain -
OMA (tm) - 

You seem upset

Nah, just smell shit when it comes across my way the same way I smelled an attention seeking midget when you posted.

Change your gimmick. It's old.

Now you see me even more upset LOL

Aren't they independent of the UFC?

By the time she fights next the "suspension" will be over Dana said. So she's clear to fight in a few months.

they need her to try save the brand new bumbling 145lbs division...

Elias Cepeda -
Stea1th -

fake news

Because she is the only thing anyone cares about, good or bad in that joke of a division.