Why Tito should fight Ken at HW

For the first fight, Ken had to come to Tito. Tito was on top of the UFC's LHW division and was widely considered the best 205-pounder in the world (though Chuck was knocking on the door). Now the tables have turned. Ken is fresh from a big win and Tito is desperately trying to get a fight by playing games at the press conference (though the issue was fabricated). Tito has also been DESTROYED twice in a row. Tito doesn't call the shots now; I believe that's Ken's privilege.

So I'm not sure I follow you, they should fight at heavyweight because Ken says so? Last I heard from him he wanted to fight at 208. How about what the UFC Brass say, does that ocunt for anything?

Ken should have the say because he draws the $$$$$

Ken should retire, name one good fighter he has beaten. He has never done anything to impress me. He only became famous because he was the first guy to learn that laying and praying with Royce will give you a draw. And as for Kimo!

"Last I heard from him he wanted to fight at 208."

That's HW, slick.

"How about what the UFC Brass say, does that ocunt (sic) for anything?

The UFC brass will set up the fight at 170 if that's what it takes to get it done. It's a moneymaker and I doubt that Dana and the gang care if it's @ 205 or 215.

please, if there is a god, he won't let these two fight again

If there is a God he will stop letting Tito get a mic in his hand.

Does Ken want to fight Tito?

Anyone have a link that explains what exactly went on between Ken and Tito after the fight?

GO TO SHEROGS AND DOWNLOAD THE PRESS CONFERENCE VIDEO