Why were wing chun founders so dumb?

This is the last time I will respond to you.
You are making a fool of youself, grow up, get a life.

Hahahah

I removed names

I am considering a dedicated thread as the interview and selection process sounds interesting.

Also not allowed to discuss other martial arts

Don’t talk will always call him Sifu

Sheesh I remember all the horse shit that use to be spewed by these TMAlarpers in magazines and in person. Thank God the UFC came along.

1 Like

You will need him when the Zombie apocalypse happens.

1 Like

I suspect he has his own stick, or maybe this is him ? ( but I dubt it, seems more creepy by the way he acts )
Not sure, but he is a bit of a stalker, so best not encourage people like that. They can turn nasty and bitter.
After a while ignoring him he will find someone else to hate.

Lol
I like this guy

Lol dude. Shen trolling ghengi hard

1 Like

Why didn’t you show up to chop my head off? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is to loiter outside of a housing project at midnight for an old honkey? After i saluted the “youths” with my basket hilt claymore and ten gauge fowling piece they remembered pressing engagements elsewhere, however.

3 Likes

5 Likes

While you studied the blade I was getting high and laid, loser.

Vids of some Wing-Chung dude teaching a class have been showing up on FB. So much flash, making impressive slapping sounds, and looking good against compliant partners. Fucking joke.

why didn’t you show up to chop my head off with your katana? You’re scared of a SENIOR CITIZEN armed wih just a shonstedt magnetic locator? You’re a disgrace to larping fedora wearers everywhere.

1 Like