Why wolves will be in w-conf final

Teams cannot overlook anyone but lets be serious. Denver doesnt have the talent to beat the Timberwolves in the first round even with their underage phenom. Wolves will win in 5 games and not sweep because of Carmelo. There is not a legitimate threat to us until the Western conference finals. And even then we have beaten Sac 3-1 during the season, Lakers 3-1, and split with a overachieving so-called world champs Spurs 2-2. Sac is playing like crap, LA is inconsistant with players who have a "me" instead of team concept, Spurs are not as talented or deep (although Popovich is a great coach), Dallas plays no defence, Houston will lose to LA, So who can challenge? I know there will be disagreement with me on this one and I am a wolves fan, but I really am looking at this objectively and honestly. LA is the team to beat because they never should have lost last year and if Phil Jackson can work his Zen and get those crybaby cocky punks to play as a team they can give us a hell of a series, a coin toss into the finals. Sac is dangerous but I have no idea what the hwhat the hell happend to them lately. They need a healthy Bobby Jackson (golden gopher hehe)

I t(Hi)nk you're right on the money. Minn has (K)evin Garnett, Michael Olowo(K)andi, Sa(M) Cassell, and Latrell Sprewell in their starting 5. Western Conf. here we come!

LMAO @ dan!!!!

The Kings or Mavs cant match up to the T-wolves front-line...Not to mention Cassell can post up Bibby or Nash all day.

lol, Cassell couldn't post a fuckin post-it note!! ;)

Just look at him!!

GOLEM!

Cassell does look like a space alien but his game has improved so much since he was with milwaukee. KG makes everyone play better.

lol @ deepest bench

Are you suggesting that it the Wolves don't win a title, Garnett is not a real MVP?

Garnett is the best player in the league right now. He's the best player on the team with the best record, and has the best all-around production. I'd say that qualifies as "doing something."

Peja's name was being tossed around in the MVP runnings for a while there as well for carrying his team through most of the season. It's clear that he was never gonna get it but it was nice that several experts would mention his name when talking about MVP candidates. :)

"Garnett is the best player in the league right now. He's the best player on the team with the best record, and has the best all-around production."

The Wolves do not have the best record.

They've got the best record in the West, which is good enough. :)