Why would you do a brake check while on a bike?

LOL, I love how he gets out and checks the damage and then goes to confront the guy flopping on the ground.

yep, definitely a Russian road incident.

I have no sympathy for that guy.

wahhh youre speeding and it has nothing to do with me at all, i better intervene. idiot

Not all bikers are morons (most, though), but all the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet are bikers.

Why would you brake check anyone? 

Cock sucker got what he deserved. I hope the video and laws are such that the biker was butt fucked. 

I don't feel bad for him. That's what you get when you get in front of someone to brake check them

IN SOVIET RUSSIA CHECK BREAKS YOU.

Brockback Mountain - IN SOVIET RUSSIA CHECK BREAKS YOU.

Very good joke, comrade.  It make me laugh.

Wouldn't have been a problem had the car not sped up once the bike got over. It's one thing if your going 80 and someone gets in front of you going 75. It's another when someone going faster than you gets in front of you and you try to speed up because you're a faggot.

If he lived I have a feeling he thinks he did nothing wrong.

I ride as a daily driver and bikers have come closer to wrecking me than anyone. 

Dude getting out and checking his bumper while giving no fucks about the guy on the ground with his hide peeled off made me laugh. 

David@accu - Wouldn't have been a problem had the car not sped up once the bike got over. It's one thing if your going 80 and someone gets in front of you going 75. It's another when someone going faster than you gets in front of you and you try to speed up because you're a faggot.

No, looks mostly like the biker slowed after pulling in front of him. I'm not even sure the car could have stopped in time for that brake check (unless he'd already been slowing to create distance, which I probably wouldn't have done because... fuck that guy).

The fucking biker even accelerated first to trick the car driver into gaining speed to the point he couldn't possibly stop.

lol, this was not thought though 

So that's what John Malkovich has been up to

The driver of the car is cold blooded. He could have avoided the accident in the first place but chose to hold his ground. Then he checks his bumper. If he’s not an assassin he’s wasting his talent.

Canooke - 

The driver of the car is cold blooded. He could have avoided the accident in the first place but chose to hold his ground. Then he checks his bumper. If he’s not an assassin he’s wasting his talent.

Motorcycle driver could have avoided it much easier

mglaw -
Canooke - 

Motorcycle driver could have avoided it much easier

He was an idiot, for sure.

David@accu - Wouldn't have been a problem had the car not sped up once the bike got over. It's one thing if your going 80 and someone gets in front of you going 75. It's another when someone going faster than you gets in front of you and you try to speed up because you're a faggot.

I have no idea how you could blame this on anybody but the biker.