Why would you want evidence Trump colluded?

Whether you voted for him or not, I don’t understand why anyone would be waiting eagerly for evidence that a sitting POTUS conspired with a foreign government to undermine American democracy. 

HOW IS THAT GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY? 

Why the fuck is politics such a bitch ass team sport now? The level to which “politics” (it’s not even politics at this point it seems to be a full out cultural divide) has descended is really fucking scary. 

How fucking hard is it to get bipartisan momentum to actually do some good here? 

Anyone who wanted to see evidence of a sitting president being guilty is someone I dont interact with when it comes to politics.

A desire for political power at any cost.

Anger over their matriarch losing the election and desire for a do-over.

The Stewed Owl -

Pretty much this. 

The bitches of this country never got over queen cunt losing the election and can’t fathom how anyone else could have won fairly, hence “Muh Russia”. 

Ill Portents -
X_Rated -

Whether you voted for him or not, I don’t understand why anyone would be waiting eagerly for evidence that a sitting POTUS conspired with a foreign government to undermine American democracy. 

Why the fuck is politics such a bitch ass team sport now? The level to which “politics” (it’s not even politics at this point it seems to be a full out cultural divide) has descended is really fucking scary. 

How fucking hard is it to get bipartisan momentum to actually do some good here? 

We already know they were willing to do what you said . Evidence that it actually happened was the only way to make the deplorable half of the country give a shit. Are you saying it's good for the country as long as the efforts to conspire with a foreign government to undermine our democracy were ultimately unsuccessful, because they couldn't come to terms or whatever?

lol the fuck are you even rambling on about now?

X_Rated - 

Because, as I recently heard Mike Rowe say, "outrage is for sale" and the hardcore lefties have bought a lot of it.

The Stewed Owl -

NO man, but what if he had done it?

Who would want a president who used the presidency to try and get a real estate deal?

I think that majority of people wanted answers. I still do believe that Trump is actually guilty based on circumstantial evidence, but I accept this investigation has cleared him and know that its only my belief and not based in facts now.

Ill Portents -
McBottery -
Ill Portents -
X_Rated -

We already know they were willing to do what you said . Evidence that it actually happened was the only way to make the deplorable half of the country give a shit. Are you saying it's good for the country as long as the efforts to conspire with a foreign government to undermine our democracy were ultimately unsuccessful, because they couldn't come to terms or whatever?

Like I said: We know they were willing to do exactly what OP said. They leaped at the chance to set up meetings with representatives of the Russian government offering explicit help with the campaign, including in the form of dirt on Hillary. Trump even publicly exhorted Russia to hack MORE of her emails.  Meanwhile his son,when told that the purpose of the meeting he was setting up was exactly what OP described, literally said "I love it" .

So, like I said, all that we actually lack is a successful coming to terms of the two conspiring parties, an actual agreement each side walked away with from meetings set up with every intention of doing so .

Hope this helps. 

You're a sad little man impotent

Ill Portents -
McBottery -
Ill Portents -
X_Rated -

Like I said: We know they were willing to do exactly what OP said. They leaped at the chance to set up meetings with representatives of the Russian government offering explicit help with the campaign, including in the form of dirt on Hillary. Trump even publicly exhorted Russia to hack MORE of her emails.  Meanwhile his son,when told that the purpose of the meeting he was setting up was exactly what OP described, literally said "I love it" .

So, like I said, all that we actually lack is a successful coming to terms of the two conspiring parties, an actual agreement each side walked away with from meetings set up with every intention of doing so .

Hope this helps. 

That's a a lot of words than can be condensed to two:

NO COLLUSION

At the end of the day, EVERY voter should just want the truth. The best case scenario is that there is no collusion and we didn't find any, which seems to be what happened. So, good. 

Ill Portents -
McBottery -
Ill Portents -
X_Rated -

Hope this helps. 

He never told Russia to hack more emails.

Of course a campaign was looking at opposition research. The Clinton campaign was getting “dirt” on Trump from the Russian government as well. It’s quite famous now; it’s called “the dossier”.

Salacious and unverified information that was designed to hurt a particular candidate while undermining our election. Many of you actually fell for it too, and have done the bidding of Russia ever since. Still...

Ill Portents -
Altofsky -
Ill Portents -
McBottery -
Ill Portents -
X_Rated -

Hope this helps. 

NO COLLUSION

No agreement successfully reached, not for lack of openness to the idea .

See OP, this is why people wish there was evidence . The president is the exact corrupt anti-American piece of shit you described, but because there is no proof of a successfully completed crime, half the country cheers his "exoneration" .

People cheer because of cunts like you

Ill Portents -
Paramount Donkey -
Ill Portents -
Altofsky -
Ill Portents -
McBottery -
Ill Portents -
X_Rated -

Hope this helps. 

NO COLLUSION

No agreement successfully reached, not for lack of openness to the idea .

See OP, this is why people wish there was evidence . The president is the exact corrupt anti-American piece of shit you described, but because there is no proof of a successfully completed crime, half the country cheers his "exoneration" .

People cheer because of cunts like you

Again, OP, here is why we wanted hard evidence of the crime . Team Trump is exactly as corrupt as you stated, they simply didn't apparently get the right offer. And without hard evidence of a crime, people like Paramount Donkey are far from being outraged that someone as corrupt as you described is in the White House, they are DELIGHTED -- as long as it makes Democrats unhappy .

Sorry fag, I just can't take anything an admitted pedophile like yourself says seriously.

So now it’s “he didn’t do it, but imagine if he had!”

ORANGE MAN BAD! ORANGE MAN BAD!

Ill Portents - 
McBottery -
Ill Portents -
X_Rated -

Hope this helps. 

"Trump even publicly exhorted Russia to hack MORE of her emails."

1 of many things that didnt happen.

Because they hate America. 

The left truly do suffer from a mental illness. Watching them here on the OG is mind blowing.

Thelonious -
The Stewed Owl -

NO man, but what if he had done it?

Who would want a president who used the presidency to try and get a real estate deal?

I think that majority of people wanted answers. I still do believe that Trump is actually guilty based on circumstantial evidence, but I accept this investigation has cleared him and know that its only my belief and not based in facts now.

This became a religion for a third of the country.

Those of us hanging around the rational center saw how ridiculous all of this was.

There was absolutely collusion. Collusion between factions of the DNC, a majority of the media, and big money pushing a globalist agenda. Initially this was to undermine candidate trump, and that led to full on obstruction while they barraged him with outrageous allegations.

This whole thing was a scary episode in American history and I don't think it's over yet.

If there is no evidence of something happen, why the fuck do you believe it so strongly?  You keep saying "we know" but clearly we don't, ya know, since there is no proof of it.