Why you are a conservative/liberal explained.

https://flipboard.com/@flipboard/-scientists-have-pinpointed-11-simple-ps/f-9e7bbfc696%2Fbusinessinsider.com

I’m a conservative because I’m smart and logical and was raised with good morals 

Why?  Because fuck you, that is why

Im a liberal because Im a broke dick loser having achieved nothing in life and i like to virtue signal to make myself feel like a big man.

“LIBERALS ARE MORE LIKELY TO DESCRIBE THEMSELVES AS COMPASSIONATE AND OPTIMISTIC, WHILE CONSERVATIVES ARE MORE LIKELY TO SAY THEY'RE PEOPLE OF HONOR AND RELIGION.”

LOL liberals are not compassionate at all. They’re violent. At least they try to be. They steal Trump signs off lawns. They boycott in the streets and shut down traffic. They make empty threats. 

Oh and they shoot up schools 

In for reasonable discussion. 

Vegito Blue -

I’m a conservative because I’m smart and logical and was raised with good morals 

Science says wrong. You are scared of shit. 

I am a liberal because I trust and believe in science.

“CONSERVATIVES BELIEVE THEY HAVE MORE SELF-CONTROL.”

Thats a big one. We want to depend on ourselves throughout life. Not depend on the fucking government for assistance. 

Elhoffo -
Vegito Blue -

Science says wrong. You are scared of shit. 

I’ll admit I’m a pretty jumpy person at the movie theaters and at scare pranks. 

Vegito Blue -

“LIBERALS ARE MORE LIKELY TO DESCRIBE THEMSELVES AS COMPASSIONATE AND OPTIMISTIC, WHILE CONSERVATIVES ARE MORE LIKELY TO SAY THEY'RE PEOPLE OF HONOR AND RELIGION.”

LOL liberals are not compassionate at all. They’re violent. At least they try to be. They steal Trump signs off lawns. They boycott in the streets and shut down traffic. They make empty threats. 

What does it mean to boycott in the streets?

teflonbilly - I am a liberal because I trust and believe in science.

This is the second dumbest post ive read in this thread.

Vegito Blue -

You are lumping all liberals into Authoritarian leftists, doesn't that seem a little silly? Dr Jordan Peterson identifies as a liberal: is he a violent thief, disturbing trafiic while making empty threats?

StankieEdgar -
Vegito Blue -

What does it mean to boycott in the streets?

All those idiots who protest in the middle of the road and then are surprised when they get ran over by a car 

ChomskyBlackBelt -
Vegito Blue -

An excellent way to begin a productive conversation.

We all know politics brings out the worst in people 

Vegito Blue -

Religion and honor but elect the one guy who shits on both of those values. 

Conservatives are risk aware. Brains and k-type genetics. Thank you.

ChomskyBlackBelt -
Elhoffo -
Vegito Blue -

Religion and honor but elect the one guy who shits on both of those values. 

I too require clarification with this one...

WHILE CONSERVATIVES ARE MORE LIKELY TO SAY THEY'RE PEOPLE OF HONOR AND RELIGION.”

well conservaties are suppose to be known for those values but Trump is not in anyway like those. He faked being hurt to not serve his country and has shown his entire life that greed his is only true calling. The values he holds dear are in no way a Christian and as is trying to change what that is with the evangelicals giving him their stamp of approval which is just sad as fuck. What the fuck I'm more strict about my code of conduct that who the evangelicals support? Up is now down and down is now up. 

Vegito Blue -

So is this guy.

Wes Goodman: Anti-LGBT Republican politician 'caught having sex with man in his office' facing 30 sexual misconduct accusations

Mr Goodman, who routinely promotes “family values”, is married to a woman who is an assistant director of an annual abortion rally known as March for Life.

According to the IJR, Mr Goodman would regularly contact men, usually aged between 18 and 24 and in the Republican movement, on Facebook Messenger.

The conversations frequently turned sexually explicit, with Mr Goodman sending suggestive messages and photos of his genitalia on Snapchat, reports the website.