why you should wear a cup !

Live and learn...

Date: 11/10/06 08:55 PM
463 Total Posts Ignore User
"I've gone without a cup since I began BJJ, and I have never been kicked in the balls.

Sounds like a genetic weakness to me, with a little bit of chance thrown in. Don't worry, your manhood isn't completely demolished. At least you do BJJ."

This is the next dumbass to get his sack busted.

yeah, I agree with the anti-gayness factor. I like wearing a cup purely for the fact that some guy won't feel my junk against his body. I normally don't get dinged, but I look at it as a bonus.

Imagine if you got in a real streetfight and it went to the ground though. Unless you wear a cup 24-7 there could be a possibility of ball damage.

What the hell is a "fluid pouch below the testicle"?????? Never heard of such a thing...and I am in the medical field. Below the testicle is nothing or if anything your underwear and pants/shorts.

And people wonder why I always wear a cup.

" so i go to the hospital and the diagnosis was i popped a fluid pouch benath my left testicle ."

fucking a thats awful... hope you get better

at least a soft cup.........

"never wore a cup in almost 4 years BJJ and 2 years lacrosse"

Wolf, you are crazy man, a box lacrosse ball to my left nut sent me to the hospital. It was a relatively weak shot as well, those Lacrosse Balls are some solid shit i tells ya...

dont you all see that this is some troll that is dying to talk about men's
balls?? and you all bit...

fluid pouch?? wtf?

i wore the fairtex steel cup after my plastic one was split with an unknown shot.

anytime my rolling partners got an accidental shot, i'd knock on my cup and call them a dumbass.

cups don't make room for triangles or any other moves.

stephen

check his post count too

Seriously fellas, most dudes have no desire to get a face full of junk in the north south. And if you do matbattle.com is where you should post from now on. If im rollin' wit sum dude and I catch sum penis. Game fu@kin' over! We are done rollin'. And I'm tellin everybody that youre a cupless homo tryn to rub ur cock on other dudes. Come to think of it I have NEVER seen a guy who doesnt wear a cup that was worth a dam on the mat.

I just don't see how anybody can go without a cup in grappling???

two words for everyone... testicular torsion if you dont know you better
look it up and get yourself a cup. Cause its bound to happen some
people more then others but there is definitely a possiblity for it.

Now I remember why I didn't take wrestling in high school....they don't wear cups.