Why?

Just finished Heck in A Cell. Why couldn't there been a clean finish in the main event. Then have the lights go out and have Bray appear? Phone Post 3.0

THABADGUY -
thegreatone287 - Just finished Heck in A Cell. Why couldn't there been a clean finish in the main event. Then have the lights go out and have Bray appear? Phone Post 3.0

Same reason I ask while watching Heck In a Cell, as Rollins' nose/face being raked across the fence and yet no blood.

Why?! Phone Post

Because it would scare the kiddies. Phone Post 3.0

THABADGUY -
thegreatone287 -
THABADGUY -
thegreatone287 - Just finished Heck in A Cell. Why couldn't there been a clean finish in the main event. Then have the lights go out and have Bray appear? Phone Post 3.0

Same reason I ask while watching Heck In a Cell, as Rollins' nose/face being raked across the fence and yet no blood.

Why?! Phone Post

Because it would scare the kiddies. Phone Post 3.0

But speaking in tongues sheep masks and crab walks don't Phone Post

I think only adults are scared of Crabs. We know the threat of them. Kids don't. Phone Post 3.0

THABADGUY -

Why?! Phone Post

Well I gotta agree with that man.... Ppv's aren't cable, a lil blood be cool at times Phone Post 3.0

THABADGUY - 
Dugs95 -
THABADGUY -

Why?! Phone Post

Well I gotta agree with that man.... Ppv's aren't cable, a lil blood be cool at times Phone Post 3.0

I just read an article about a lawsuit that has been filed by Billy Jack Haynes. He mentions that he may been exposed to Hep C of course which was brought on by what else....blading.

Fkn guy Phone Post

Against who? Abdullah the Butcher?

Seems like time would be up by now since he last wrestled. Statute of Limitations.