Why...

What president in their right mind would tweet "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!, LIBERATE MINNESOTA!, LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!" - The day AFTER announcing guidelines for how governors could decide on an orderly reopening of their communities.

Can someone please explain this in a civil manner?

5 Likes

Let’s get some details up in here first.

1 Like

B/c those states are run by a bunch of kim jong il's and as a patriot Donald doesnt want to see those great states further degraded  

7 Likes

donkypunch55 - 

Such as?
Shouldn't we look to a president for guidance and unification in such unparalleled times?

I don't know what the president is trying to do other than futher his 2020 campaign, but it would not at all surprise me if it prompts someone to fire shots at a government building or personnel.

Esox - 
donkypunch55 - 

Such as?
Shouldn't we look to a president for guidance and unification in such unparalleled times?

Such as context?

Such as why he said it?

Such as what potentially prompted the tweets in the first place?

You know...that sorta thing.

Or if you just wanna copy & paste a singular line of text to rage on without having an actual discussion about it, then carry on.

2 Likes

Yes, why would he say this?
I appreciate if you could shed some light on this.

Thanks.

Because he's mentally ill?

3 Likes
Wiggy -
Esox - 
donkypunch55 - 

Such as?

Such as context?

Such as why he said it?

Or if you just wanna copy & paste a singular line of text to rage on without having an actual discussion about it, then carry on.

That’s all I’m saying.

listen, I’m old and tired.

If I’m going to be bothered to get up off the couch and hunt up a pitchfork, I want to be sure it’s for a reason.

1 Like
Esox - What president in their right mind would tweet "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!, LIBERATE MINNESOTA!, LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!" - The day AFTER announcing guidelines for how governors could decide on an orderly reopening of their communities.

Sure. It's because he can ask/expect the governors to do their job and protect+promote their citizens while at the same time disagreeing with the choices some of them are making.

Is this really that difficult to understand? 

donkypunch55 -
Wiggy -
Esox - 
donkypunch55 - 

Such as?

Such as context?

Such as why he said it?

That’s all I’m saying.

listen, I’m old and tired.

If I’m going to be bothered to get up off the couch and hunt up a pitchfork, I want to be sure it’s for a reason.

There is no context 

Those were 3 separate tweets. How can OP give context if Trump didn't?

TwoFatNuts - 
Esox - What president in their right mind would tweet "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!, LIBERATE MINNESOTA!, LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!" - The day AFTER announcing guidelines for how governors could decide on an orderly reopening of their communities.

Sure. It's because he can ask/expect the governors to do their job and protect+promote their citizens while at the same time disagreeing with the choices some of them are making.

Is this really that difficult to understand? 

If that's what he's trying to accomplish, then the word 'LIBERATE' would be an exceptionally poor choice of word(s).

Do you think he added "and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!" to make them do their job even better in these trying times?
And for the record I have nothing against firearms, I actually collect them.

You know, you faggots might actually drive me off the OG...I used to think it was never possible, but here we are. 

"Can someone please explain this in a civil manner?"

Here is your cival manner. You still have a job and only care about yourself.

Coronavirus Unemployment Total Jumps to 22 Million

Coronavirus Unemployment Total Jumps to 22 Million

As far as this being the plague of all plagues have you driven past a Walmart, Supermarket, fast food drive thru? There is a TON of people connecting to each other. If this was the plague the press was trying to scare us into thinking then it would be far worse. Everything about this from the inflated numbers, the deaths compared to the flu, the amount of businesses still open and yet were fine. This is now about control. The cashiers at Walmart and Tacobell deal with hundreds of people per day still and yet nothing. I'm not saying thre is no virus but look what is happening. Also look how it really only is dangerous to the elderly and the ones already sick.

People that are still employed are the only ones still wanting the lockdown because you have not felt it yet ......and you will. The economy is being destroyed right now and our dollar is also being destroyed. Politicians are using this to take away our rights and this will not turn around after this is done.

I thankfully am not one of the people wondering when my next meal is coming from because the govt forced me out of a job. I do though understand the number of people that are in that situation grows by enormous amounts every week though.

1 Like

We're all in this together, and I'm NO way against opening the economy as soon as possible. The thing I care about myself in that sense is that I in no way want to get infected with COVID-19.

You do understand that opening up without proper widespread testing, prior to a effective vaccine will prolong the problem and potentially make it worse, right?

This is not helped by the use of such language, if that is what he's trying to accomplish according to a couple of the posters in this thread.

Esox - We're all in this together, and I'm NO way against opening the economy as soon as possible. The thing I care about myself in that sense is that I in no way want to get infected with COVID-19.

You do understand that opening up without proper widespread testing, prior to a effective vaccine will prolong the problem and potentially make it worse, right?

This is not helped by the use of such language, if that is what he's trying to accomplish according to a couple of the posters in this thread.

Are you expecting a civil answer from a bunch of Trump apologists who don’t even know why they love him so much, they just do. 

whatever the reason Trump has ($$$$$$$) this is the behavior of a child who just wants his lollipop and can’t understand why he can’t have it. Logic and reason won’t work with Trump or his followers. 

2 Likes

Esox - We're all in this together, and I'm NO way against opening the economy as soon as possible. The thing I care about myself in that sense is that I in no way want to get infected with COVID-19.

No we're not all in this together.  I can still go out and get food no matter if it is fast food or the grocery, I'm guessing you are in the same boat.

Millions because the govt forced them out of a job are not in the same boat. There are many examples of food banks being miles long. These people want to be able to eat but can not because the govt closed where they work.

Either way you can stay home. If you are still worried you can stay home.

Also the longer this goes not only are people starving but our economy is coming closer and closer to never being able to come back.

I was hoping someone actually would take a moment and think what he's implying using such rederick.