WI Supreme Court Nukes WI Lockdown! MAGA!

We need more of this.

MAGA!

4 Likes

Good. 

It's hard to challenge bullshit laws if you can keep the courts closed. The shitheads in power know what they're doing. 

1 Like

Well bad day for the left, again.

Having bad days almost every day lately.

Trump and co. need to drop every bomb until the election as vote-by-mail is coming.  After the attempted coup on the President of the United States of America, nothing is below them.  

The left will have operatives spreading the virus to keep the fear going, states closed, and no debates.  These actions are minor to the coup.  

1 Like

1 Like

The spin is already in, the woke twitter fans are claiming every death going forward in that state is republican fault due to the makeup of the SC there.

Thage -

The spin is already in, the woke twitter fans are claiming every death going forward in that state is republican fault due to the makeup of the SC there.

You are pretty reasonable guy thage. 

Don't you see the irony that its the pro-life people that are totally fine with a bunch of people dying because they are old?

Like a zygote is more important that your grandparents?

1 Like

cheech -

In democratic states was left out lol keep dying pussies 

Thelonious -
Thage -

Don't you see the irony that its the pro-life people that are totally fine with a bunch of people dying because they are old?

You will make your parents and grandparents sick and they will die 

Terrorism at its finest !!

Thelonious -
Thage -

Putting people with covid19 in nursing homes was a blue state policy. Lmfao 

1 Like
camicom -

We need more of this.

MAGA!

Mmmmmaaaaagggggaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Thelonious -
Thage -

No one is ok with anyone dying asshat 

if someone doesn’t want to risk getting infected STAY THE FUCK HOME! 

But don’t force me to stay home and not work 

2 Likes
androb -
Thelonious -
Thage -

No one is ok with anyone dying asshat 

if someone doesn’t want to risk getting infected STAY THE FUCK HOME! 

But don’t force me to stay home and not work 

On the left they don't understand personal responsibility.  If something bad happens to you, including death, it's surely somebody else's fault, it's just a matter of figuring out who.  In this case, and in an increasingly high number of cases lately, the deaths are all the fault of Republicans.  Republicans for voting in a guy who "caused it", Republicans for fighting against the economic shutdown that can stop it, Republican judicial appointees who side with the Republican protesters, etc.  I can't imagine how many people are mentally justifying rounding up Republicans and exterminating them. And in that twisted world view can you blame them?  In their mind it would be like cutting out a cancerous tumor so it doesn't kill you.  If they think Republicans are literally going to kill us all, how can they not justify killing them first?

1 Like
Thelonious - 
Thage -

This seems like a pretty intellectually dishonest question.

While I'm not pro-life, I understand the idea of allowing a child to be born and give it a chance at surviving life.

Lifting the bans doesn't run counter to that.

Furthermore if I'm not badly mistaken it's not been conservative governers mandating that covid positive patients go back into nursing homes that infect others and spread easily (if they have it's not the majority)

People are all supposed to making their own choices, assessing their level of risk. Elderly people who are at most risk should be helped by loved ones or the community to ensure they can stay isolated, but certainly the fuckery going on at nursing homes has to stop.

It shouldn't stop an average healthy american IF they choose to take the risk.

I'm still social distancing and not going out much at all.

Thage - 
Thelonious - 
Thage -

This seems like a pretty intellectually dishonest question.

While I'm not pro-life, I understand the idea of allowing a child to be born and give it a chance at surviving life.

Lifting the bans doesn't run counter to that.

Furthermore if I'm not badly mistaken it's not been conservative governers mandating that covid positive patients go back into nursing homes that infect others and spread easily (if they have it's not the majority)

People are all supposed to making their own choices, assessing their level of risk. Elderly people who are at most risk should be helped by loved ones or the community to ensure they can stay isolated, but certainly the fuckery going on at nursing homes has to stop.

It shouldn't stop an average healthy american IF they choose to take the risk.

I'm still social distancing and not going out much at all.

New York city isn't conservative. They were the ones that took patients out of hospitals and put them into nursing homes knowing they might be infected. If they didn't know they were dumber than dogshit and shouldn't be allowed to run a lemonade stand never mind a city.