Wide man is trying too hard

Am I the only one that feels like he's trying too hard to sound like a legit threat? It's hard for me to take the guy serious when he's straight up copying Chael Sonnen minus the funny parts. Phone Post 3.0

Or maybe he (gasp) actually thinks he's gonna win.

ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital - Or maybe he (gasp) actually thinks he's gonna win.
Nah that can't be Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure he has an University education.. there is no way in hell he really believes he's got this.

One thing I quickly realized about Chael..

He's extremely intelligent.
Might not be the greatest fighter..
but damn can that man talk. Phone Post 3.0

I see what he's doing and I get it, but it is a bit excessive. If he respects Anderson's abilities and accollades, then why does he cockily speak about how he's going to destroy him? Patronizing Anderson's BJJ as if He is lightyears ahead of Silva?

I respect what Weidman has done in his career as a MMA fighter and his wrestling accomplishments. I admire his confidence, but I dislike how he is approaching this fight. I think he might get a little too big headed and that might hurt him in the long run.

As a genius once said, "Half of this game is 90% mental" Phone Post

So how would you sell the fight?1 Phone Post

I would come off just as confident, less insulting. It's not like Anderson even wanted this fight. I would just be grateful and classy leading up to the fight. At the same time letting Andy know like "Hey, I deserve to fight you because i'm the best available, and I will win" I know thats all Chris is trying to imply, but he comes off about it the wrong way imo.

Either way, I realky dgaf about sll the talk, im judt pumped for this fight Phone Post

superCulo - Am I the only one that feels like he's trying too hard to sound like a legit threat? It's hard for me to take the guy serious when he's straight up copying Chael Sonnen minus the funny parts. Phone Post 3.0
Op your a moron. Phone Post 3.0

superCulo - Am I the only one that feels like he's trying too hard to sound like a legit threat? It's hard for me to take the guy serious when he's straight up copying Chael Sonnen minus the funny parts. Phone Post 3.0
He IS a threat but he should stay himself Phone Post 3.0

ManWithTheIronFists - Funny thing is he's talking about grounding Silva, saying his head is getting to big, yet he's the one with the big ass head.
Are your fists really made of iron? Or just being a bullshitter? Phone Post 3.0

Weidman has a real shot of winning this. He definitely believes he's got this. I think this is going to be a great fight.

I'll put a few bucks on Weidman but I'd say I'm 60/40 towards Silva.

Weidmans best chance is to not let Anderson dictate the fight, don't let him settle into his groove. Chael really shocked Anderson in their first fight by coming out like a maniac. Surely Anderson HAS to lose again eventually.....doesn't he?

TryhardNobody -
ShoreBreaker420 - 
ManWithTheIronFists - Funny thing is he's talking about grounding Silva, saying his head is getting to big, yet he's the one with the big ass head.
Are your fists really made of iron? Or just being a bullshitter? Phone Post 3.0

your sn should be Douchetard
I'm sorry for hurting your feelings Phone Post 3.0

Jobe Watson the Gentleman -

Weidman has a real shot of winning this. He definitely believes he's got this. I think this is going to be a great fight.

I'll put a few bucks on Weidman but I'd say I'm 60/40 towards Silva.

Weidmans best chance is to not let Anderson dictate the fight, don't let him settle into his groove. Chael really shocked Anderson in their first fight by coming out like a maniac. Surely Anderson HAS to lose again eventually.....doesn't he?

Its probable.....though not likely. Phone Post

I just think he should keep it real and stop trying to be a poor mans Chael Sonnen. He's a good fighter, why try to be someone he can't? Phone Post 3.0