Wierdest sh*t just happened.

So I was going to pick up my buddy to go to the gym, as Im getting off on his exit and pull up to the red light, theres a decent looking young girl begging for money with a cardboard sign. definitely not your typical homeless begger. She couldn't have been but about 20 and she was pretty nice looking. Now theres a lot of beggers in my city so and Im usually a dick to them except for the rare occasion Im feeling generous. She approaches my truck as I have my windows down, and ask if I have a few bucks I can give her. I respond with "I dunno, do you have a blowjob or two you could give me?" She grins real big and says sure and starts to walk around my truck to get in the passenger side...I was dumbfounded...light turns green and I drive away while shes still behind the truck. I was definitely expecting a "fuck you" or "go to hell" etc...WTF...

SORRY

Do you even solicit bro? Phone Post

This story is not OG worthy.

The pic helps however...

CavemanDave - 

This story is not OG worthy.

The pic helps however...

I had to tell someone. I sure as shit can't tell my wife about it. I could tell her that whole story and her conclusion would be that I asked some strange girl for a blowjob.

IDOHARM - Come back and get me, the offer still stands. Phone Post 3.0

On my way.

Phone Post 3.0

I found footage of the exchange.

Are you too fat to get it up?

Niggah you gay Phone Post 3.0

Op: give me a beej.

Hot girl: sure ;)

Op: I'm a fag drives away Phone Post

I'm with you op. Under cover narc in homeless hoe gear!
Phone Post

CHILLITACO - 

I'm with you op. Under cover narc in homeless hoe gear!
Phone Post

Lol. That gif gets me every time.

lol