Wife and I got in Huge Argument

Because I said I wasn't going to the party tonight for Mayweather Pacquiao.

She said, "you're going to avoid my entire family just because you don't like Dick?"

I said, "I'm getting old and my patience for Dick is gone, if he starts his bullshit where he starts putting someone down I'm going to tell him stop being an asshole."

She said, "but look at you, you're being an asshole right now by letting one person dictate what you will and will not do. Can't you just go and not talk to him?"

Anyway we are not talking this morning.

Background story. Married 10 years. Brother in law (married to her sister) is a Collossal douchebag. He just puts everybody down in such a way that it's unavoidable.

Example:

Dick: "you're drinking Miller Genuine Bill? That's piss water. Do you enjoy gargling piss.

Bill: dude wtf?? You're drinking Heineken that tastes like stale ass.

Dick: my stuff is good, your beer is shit.

It may seem like this is no big deal but Dick does this twenty times at any family gathering. It's exhausting and I'm over it. Phone Post 3.0

Hes a dick and your an asshole. Perfect together Phone Post 3.0

Seriously though. Just fuck with him Phone Post 3.0

Ha! Fuck with him! Hes a dick. Ur an asshole.
Do you see what i did there? Phone Post 3.0

She called him a dick and called you an asshole.

Did you meet her at a shipyard? Phone Post 3.0

what about telling how you feel today? let him know that you are only there as a favor to your wife, and you can't stand him. he will either not want you to come over anymore, or change his behavior. Phone Post 3.0

Eggs dipped in Toilet Water - Hes a dick and your an asshole. Perfect together Phone Post 3.0
Dammit! Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - She called him a dick and called you an asshole.

Did you meet her at a shipyard? Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Dick Gayweather vs Bill Fudgdpackmeowww
Lmfao Phone Post 3.0

Tell Dick his shitty attitude is toxic and everyone would have a much better time if he didn't come around anymore. If he is as much of a jerk as you say he is when he asks others if they feel the same way they will agree with you. He can then either check the asshole attitude at the door or not come over at all.

I get it. I'm about to snap on my brother in law. Coddled little bitch with lots of opinions and no life experience. There's only so much I'll listen to Phone Post 3.0

One on one talk, say... Ur a piece of shit, ill ignore you, you ignore me.... If not ridge hand to his throat op. Phone Post 3.0

Clifton_Santiago - what about telling how you feel today? let him know that you are only there as a favor to your wife, and you can't stand him. he will either not want you to come over anymore, or change his behavior. Phone Post 3.0
The party is at a second sisters house. It's neutral ground. He will still find some way to be an asshole.

Last time we hung out he was finding old pics of my daughter crying just to tease her. I told him to stop acting like a child. This is a 44 year old man mind you.

Either way, normally I don't mind teasing but this dude does not know how to let up. He is like a robot. He will see someone minding their own business and find some way to egg them on.

For my mother in laws birthday (she is 86) we took her to breakfast. He wore a shirt that says "fuck your mother" and intentionally wore it so he could take a pic with her and post it on Instagram. He thinks he's cute.

He's a fat chode. Phone Post 3.0

I refuse to believe you of all people couldn't make him swallow his tongue by the end of the night. Phone Post 3.0

Typical in-law situation. Be happy Dickhead actually drinks beer. Nothing like being the only 1 or 2 that actually drink and have everybody else looking at you guys like you're alcoholics.

An occasional scrap at family gatherings is sometimes necessary. Invite him to the front where no one is, do it so no one else hears, and tell him you and him have something to settle and only fists can settle it. Calmly tell him you'll both return and act like nothing happened.

Its worked for me, guys get humbled that way, especially if they back down. If he takes you up on it, you best win. You've been on a mma website for years, you best know how to fight.

Op you should go to the party and give that Dick the tongue lashing of his life.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120114230704/villains/images/c/ca/Hannibal_Lecter.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Maybe try to get him so upset that he has a stroke.

Cmon. Give that dick a stroke! Phone Post 3.0

I hate it when people just tell me to ignore the one persistent in my face asshole relative at family functions. How about I release a feral cat in their home and just tell them to ignore it? Sure you probably won't see it that often but just knowing its their is enough.

Go get that Dick, bro Phone Post 3.0