Wife and I got in Huge Argument

Lux Fixxins - Go on the offensive.

I dated a girl and Her brother was one of those "my great grand parents came from Italy so I'm Italian" dickheads. He wouldn't shut up about it.

When I figured out he was tool, I just started asking him if everything was because he was Italian. It always shut him down and I made him look like a chump for a couple years.

Even when it didn't make sense.

Cool hat Anthony. Do all Italian people wear hats?

Sure! I'll pass the mash potatoes. All Italians love mad potatos.

Dude at the bar didn't want to fight you because you're Italian? That makes sense because all Italians threaten non Italians with being Italian.

Going to get gas in your car? Would that be Italian gas for your Checy Italian cavalier? Phone Post 3.0

LOL This Exactly 

hooke - You need a catchphrase. My suggestion: fuck you, Dick. Go blow a monkey.

Everytime he puts someone down say that.

Either he will stop, or you will not have to be around hin anymore.

Win, win.
This kind of shit works! Ours on a group river trip became "stfu billy, you're being a faggot"
It will catch on, trust me Phone Post 3.0

But dick needs you, asshole. Phone Post 3.0

It's the way you did it. Like you were making some stand. I bet if you just said that you were going to skip this one because you didn't feel being around him today, just weren't in the mood, it would have been easier. Instead you made it a big family deal for whatever reason.

Mihow - 'Last time we hung out he was finding old pics of my daughter crying just to tease her. I told him to stop acting like a child. This is a 44 year old man mind you.'

What kind of fucking gringo Mexican are you? You let some old faggot make fun of your daughter? You should have cut him. Phone Post 3.0
My daughter wasn't crying. He was finding old pics on his phone of her crying and Saying "look remember this?" Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx -
Mihow - 'Last time we hung out he was finding old pics of my daughter crying just to tease her. I told him to stop acting like a child. This is a 44 year old man mind you.'

What kind of fucking gringo Mexican are you? You let some old faggot make fun of your daughter? You should have cut him. Phone Post 3.0
My daughter wasn't crying. He was finding old pics on his phone of her crying and Saying "look remember this?" Phone Post 3.0
You're right though. I'm gonna smash him tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Go all Good Will Hunting on his ass... How do you like those apples... Dick Phone Post 3.0

Go and be the dick first. Before he has a chance to comment tell him his beer sucks. Then tell him his shirt makes him look gay and on average how many dicks does he suck when he wears it. Then get someone else to jump in on the shit talking and basically say everything he would normally say before he gets a chance to. He will probably shut up for the night and try to avoid talking if it happens.

SodomizedbyCALDERsWOOD - Go and be the dick first. Before he has a chance to comment tell him his beer sucks. Then tell him his shirt makes him look gay and on average how many dicks does he suck when he wears it. Then get someone else to jump in on the shit talking and basically say everything he would normally say before he gets a chance to. He will probably shut up for the night and try to avoid talking if it happens.
Not a bad idea Phone Post 3.0

You should've started with how you don't want to go because floyd is a convicted woman beater, then flip it and ask why she supports a woman beater.

You blew it Phone Post 3.0

sublime13 - You should've started with how you don't want to go because floyd is a convicted woman beater, then flip it and ask why she supports a woman beater.

You blew it Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

You should go and -hear me out here- go an undermine him. You know, sexually. Phone Post 3.0

Is your wife Mexican too? Phone Post 3.0

just stay home get drunk and watch it in peace.

voodoo child - Is your wife Mexican too? Phone Post 3.0
She is of Hispanic and Indian descent Phone Post 3.0

Have you considered pulling out your cock and pissing on him? Then tell him that you have claimed him as personal property. The emasculating effect can be dramatic. Phone Post 3.0

I can't stand people like that.

He's probably the guy who says "dude calm down, it was just a joke". Phone Post 3.0

SodomizedbyCALDERsWOOD - Go and be the dick first. Before he has a chance to comment tell him his beer sucks. Then tell him his shirt makes him look gay and on average how many dicks does he suck when he wears it. Then get someone else to jump in on the shit talking and basically say everything he would normally say before he gets a chance to. He will probably shut up for the night and try to avoid talking if it happens.
This. 8 mile his ass. Phone Post 3.0

Your wife was mad because you were going to abandon her and the rest of your family because you don't want to deal with this guy. It makes you look weak.

The first time he says something out of line walk up behind him and slap him on the side of the head like you would a child and tell him to quit being an asshole. If he gets tough, drop bombs.

is this your second thread in 24 hours about your brother in law?

You obviously wanna fuck him.