Wife and I got in Huge Argument

You need to rape him violently as soon as you walk in. At the point of ejaculation, whisper into his ear "You see? This is how much the rest of us like Dick".

RefriedJinx -
voodoo child - Is your wife Mexican too? Phone Post 3.0
She is of Hispanic and Indian descent Phone Post 3.0
Native American Indian or Hindu Indian? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to say that your wife loves Dick more than you. Phone Post 3.0

Before anything happens, can you find out where he got that "fuck your mother" shirt? Phone Post 3.0

Aren't you in CA jinx? Invite shansky to troll this fat fuck someday. Phone Post 3.0

blue please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPDmD3sz7go

It's easy to fuck with dicks like Dick.

Just start picking everything he does apart. You just have to out dick Dick. And laugh at him a lot.

The only way to deal with a problem like this is to royally embarrass him until he's the one that won't come to family gatherings.

Figure out what he is afraid of/insecure about (all assholes have this) and keep pushing that button till he loses it.

Sensei Milla 209TT - Before anything happens, can you find out where he got that "fuck your mother" shirt? Phone Post 3.0
Slap him with an Elote.

I say you call him out on it after not does it a few times. The family might get your back if everyone is tired of his shit. Phone Post 3.0

How does this happen?

Wife says lets got the families for a party. I say no. She goes without me. All is cool.

Put those pants back on bro. Phone Post 3.0

Do you have a lot of experience handling dick this way Phone Post 3.0

PunkassErnie -
Sensei Milla 209TT - Before anything happens, can you find out where he got that "fuck your mother" shirt? Phone Post 3.0
Slap him with an Elote.

I say you call him out on it after not does it a few times. The family might get your back if everyone is tired of his shit. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Glad I'm the alpha in-law. Eldest sibling, brother has a little Japanese girlfriend, sister has a little Mexican girlfriend. They all know better than to even look at the grill when I'm around.

However, I'm not an asshole and everyone gets along great for the most part so none of that matters... Phone Post 3.0

Your wife seems to be fond of dick though, bro. Just go. Phone Post 3.0

Eggs dipped in Toilet Water - Ha! Fuck with him! Hes a dick. Ur an asshole.
Do you see what i did there? Phone Post 3.0
Reading your three posts remind me of bojack horsemen. Phone Post 3.0

in for report

You have to out dick DIck.

This problem Can EASILY be solved just by a well timed phone call to the authorities and putting a brick of heroin or a dead hooker is blowboy's trunk.

Amatuer hour is over, Buddy Phone Post 3.0

He loves Dick, just not Richard. Phone Post 3.0

I want to know what happened. I too went to a fight party and there was one obnoxious mofo. Maybe not THAT much of a dick like Dick, but he was talking shit the whole time rooting for Mayweather. Everyone had enough of him and passively kept telling him to stfu like saying, "Security!" while pointing at him, and the owner of the house at one point said, "Man, Mayweather fans are roudy!", and a few kept telling him, "OK, there, shhhh". But he never shut up the entire fight.