Wife Broke a Mercury Thermometer in her Jeep

Fuck man I can't catch a break.

My wife has been sick lately. She said she couldn't find a regular thermometer at her moms house so she grabbed a Mercury thermometer from 1962 or some shit.

While shaking it in her car to cool it down she hit it on the steering wheel and shattered it. So she is freaking out texting me what happened. I told her it was probably just alcohol but she said, "no I saw the silver balls on the floor mat and shook it out."

I said "you shook it out and contaminated the environment"

She said "I know I'm so stupid"

I told her not to worry that the little amount shouldn't be a big deal. And confided in her when I was a kid I used to intentionally break thermometers to play with the Mercury inside. And she will be fine.

She is freaked out and bagged all her clothes and sandals she wore today. I told her I would clean whatever else when I get home.

This is my life. Phone Post 3.0

That's funny, have a VU to maybe make your day a lil better! Phone Post 3.0

We're all gonna die now, thanks. Phone Post 3.0

All you do is bitch about the only person that can stand you. Wtf, fren Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold - All you do is bitch about the only person that can stand you. Wtf, fren Phone Post 3.0
I love her

Doesn't mean I can't complain no bro?

I just sent her a message that said

"Finish your shower and get some rest. I will clean up your car when I get home. I love you." Phone Post 3.0

"shaking it in her car to cool it down she hit it on the steering wheel and shattered it."

Lol @ the obvious lie. The thermometer was up her ass (taking her temperature, obviously) when she hit it on the steering wheel and shattered it. Phone Post 3.0