Wife can't understand how i use so many socks

My wife was doing the wash the other day and wanted to know why i had about 10 pairs in the wash when she did the laundry just less than a week prior.

Little does she know my socks are contaminating the rest of her clothes.

Toss some little baby socks in the wash and she'll figure it out...

Tell her you're into doorknobs at the local massage parlor. Phone Post 3.0

^footjobs* Phone Post 3.0

My first college roommate used to jerk off into his socks and then wear them when he ran out of clean ones. Phone Post 3.0

She should know since when she picks them up they are already standing up and hard like a paper mache project Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - My first college roommate used to jerk off into his socks and then wear them when he ran out of clean ones. Phone Post 3.0

When my old roommate and i were cleaning out our dorm rooms he pulled a sock out from under his mattress that was frozen stiff... I guess the jizz dried after he stuffed it under his mattress..

He called it the frozen sock..

Why did the sperm cross the road?

Because I put on the wrong sock this morning. Phone Post 3.0

I change my socks 3-5 times a day,, and since I don't have time to do laundry every GODDAMM DAY, I have about 26 pairs of socks ...
No joke. Phone Post 3.0

rustyshakleford - I change my socks 3-5 times a day,, and since I don't have time to do laundry every GODDAMM DAY, I have about 26 pairs of socks ...
No joke. Phone Post 3.0

WTF.. Why?  My feet sweat but i use 1 pair a day FOR MY FEET

Who uses clean socks as jackrags?? Phone Post 3.0

As a child watching WWF I never understood why everyone was afraid of Mankind's little buddy Sock-o

But then I grew up and I understood Phone Post 3.0

Super fly Patty poopskins -
rustyshakleford - I change my socks 3-5 times a day,, and since I don't have time to do laundry every GODDAMM DAY, I have about 26 pairs of socks ...
No joke. Phone Post 3.0

WTF.. Why?  My feet sweat but i use 1 pair a day FOR MY FEET

I know, it sounds crazy, but I sweat like a MOFO.
I also been trying to get back into shape since surgery, so I work out 2-3 times a day. Short workouts, nothing impressive , but enough to get my feet soggy.
I never had athletes foot UNTIL I borrowed a pair of my buddies socks 17 years ago .
Constantly changing socks helps keeps feet creeps away.... Phone Post 3.0