Wife finally got a job!

Three years ago when I took my current job and relocated for it I decided I didn't really want her to work. It's been awesome coming home to a spotless house, never having to clean anything, etc. But, for her it eventually got pretty boring.

So she started applying for work a few months ago. After well over 50 applications put out she couldn't catch a break. Seems all the time not working killed her ability to get an interview.

Today I was able to get her a great job at my company. $40k a year, M-F, Fortune 500 company, full benefits, three weeks paid vacation, 9% 401k matching...fucking stoked. She's so happy about it and I'm going to love all that extra money.

WOOT WOOT!

You're welcome...

Bam57Bam - You're welcome...
We wouldn't even hire you to be a custodial technician bro.

In at the ground level. I'll wait til you learn what it means not to shit where you eat.

TheVandalz - In at the ground level. I'll wait til you learn what it means not to shit where you eat.
Been there done that, it always went just fine.

In until "My wife is fucking her boss" thread pops up.

Hey buddy, seriously though, congrats to you both. My wife and I both work and the house is almost always a fucking disaster, but the money is necessary. Nice lifestyle change, the wine and beers after work, and the dinners out will mean more for both of you. Drunk weekend sex will be better than ever!

My wife more or less refuses to go back to work. She hasn't had a regular job in over 8 years.

You're lucky.

TFK_Kaneman82 - Three years ago when I took my current job and relocated for it I decided I didn't really want her to work. It's been awesome coming home to a spotless house, never having to clean anything, etc. But, for her it eventually got pretty boring.

So she started applying for work a few months ago. After well over 50 applications put out she couldn't catch a break. Seems all the time not working killed her ability to get an interview.

Today I was able to get her a great job at my company. $40k a year, M-F, Fortune 500 company, full benefits, three weeks paid vacation, 9% 401k matching...fucking stoked. She's so happy about it and I'm going to love all that extra money.

WOOT WOOT!

"I'm going to love all that extra money."

Ahahahahahahaaaaa! That's so cute you think that will happen with the money

congrats ..hope she is not in the same location...fortune 500 co thyley have to have some where to stash her...for ur futures sake

Let the cheating commence

TFK_Kaneman82 -
That actually sounds like a good job title

Bam57Bam -
TFK_Kaneman82 -
That actually sounds like a good job title
If it comes with benefits, get me in

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
TFK_Kaneman82 - Three years ago when I took my current job and relocated for it I decided I didn't really want her to work. It's been awesome coming home to a spotless house, never having to clean anything, etc. But, for her it eventually got pretty boring.

WOOT WOOT!

Is that a sad commentary on your own life? My wife is not materialistic at all. Now instead of me giving her money to buy groceries, pay bills, etc, she'll have the money to do so on her own. All that extra money I'll be able to play with now. Maybe a supercharger for my Camaro...!

I manage 7 different facilities, the one she'll be working in is not the one that I office out of, but I'll still see her everyday, which is awesome because I actually like my wife.

This is going to put us in the $200k a year range, with no kids. We're going to be living the dream fellas! I'm sure she is going to get hit on, she's hot as fuck and this is an all male industry. But I'm bigger than most people, with cauliflower ear, and get a lot of respect for the work I do...and guys know I can terminate them so I don't expect anyone to be disrespectful.

All in all, very positive things on the horizon.

Nice!

TFK_Kaneman82 -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

WOOT WOOT!

Is that a sad commentary on your own life? My wife is not materialistic at all. Now instead of me giving her money to buy groceries, pay bills, etc, she'll have the money to do so on her own. All that extra money I'll be able to play with now. Maybe a supercharger for my Camaro...!

I manage 7 different facilities, the one she'll be working in is not the one that I office out of, but I'll still see her everyday, which is awesome because I actually like my wife.

This is going to put us in the $200k a year range, with no kids. We're going to be living the dream fellas! I'm sure she is going to get hit on, she's hot as fuck and this is an all male industry. But I'm bigger than most people, with cauliflower ear, and get a lot of respect for the work I do...and guys know I can terminate them so I don't expect anyone to be disrespectful.

Most OGers have legit PTSD from their spouses. I've got a pretty impressive library of bookmarks dating well before my join date to prove it. I was autistic enough to separate the cheating, crazy spending and mentally ill threads and it's always fun to dredge through them every once in a while when I need to remind myself how insignificant my own relationship issues are. 

More power to you, boss man! I met my girl in research and loved the time I spent working with her before we went on to different careers. 

Buy a boat

TFK_Kaneman82 - Three years ago when I took my current job and relocated for it I decided I didn't really want her to work. It's been awesome coming home to a spotless house, never having to clean anything, etc. But, for her it eventually got pretty boring.

WOOT WOOT!

Why steal her good news taking credit for getting her a job? Why not let her have her moment of pride? I mean you love her and want her to feel good about herself don't you? Sure you do. Now go humble brag elsewhere fuck face.

mongo54 -
TFK_Kaneman82 - Three years ago when I took my current job and relocated for it I decided I didn't really want her to work. It's been awesome coming home to a spotless house, never having to clean anything, etc. But, for her it eventually got pretty boring.

WOOT WOOT!

Why steal her good news taking credit for getting her a job? Why not let her have her moment of pride? I mean you love her and want her to feel good about herself don't you? Sure you do. Now go humble brag elsewhere fuck face.
Lol, God some of you guys are insufferable faggots. Her getting the job was 100% my doing. She was hired before she stepped in for the interview. She had zero qualifications for the positron she got hired for, no experience. It was all me.

That being said, she's the one that got me this job three years ago. 100% her, I had zero experience or qualifications. That's what good couples do, make each other better, help each other out. Not that you'd know about that.

MattyECB -
TFK_Kaneman82 -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

WOOT WOOT!

Most OGers have legit PTSD from their spouses. I've got a pretty impressive library of bookmarks dating well before my join date to prove it. I was autistic enough to separate the cheating, crazy spending and mentally ill threads and it's always fun to dredge through them every once in a while when I need to remind myself how insignificant my own relationship issues are. 

More power to you, boss man! I met my girl in research and loved the time I spent working with her before we went on to different careers. 

This is true. You have to feel bad for a lot of the guys here, although I'm sure since we only get one side of the story there's more to it. A lot of woman haters here though.