wife/gf drops bomb in bathroom... still bang?

Let's say you are being flirty and staring at your woman thinking "she is looking good and I think i want to bang." Then a half hour later she comes out of the bathroom and you are hit with a strong scent of lemon spray and poop. Do you still bang it out or wait until tomorrow since the fantasy is sort of ruined now? Phone Post 3.0

I stopped giving a shit by the third month of my marriage. Wood still bang. Phone Post 3.0

Well my hand doesn't poop, so yes I would still bang. both of them. at the same time. threesomes are the best.

Real OGers would eat that ass. Phone Post 3.0

What man would deny himself sex simply because the woman he's with took a shit? That's next level potato peeling. Phone Post 3.0

as a married man of 10 years, I learned early on that you don't turn down an opportunity to bang, you never know when the chance will arise again.

Yes, while pooping Phone Post 3.0

Now is the perfect time for anal. Phone Post 3.0

garythekid - The OG fascinates me. On one thread guys will swear on their daughter's life that in 14 yrs of marriage, they've never even heard their wife fart. Then on another, you're only a real man if you eat your wife's asshole directly after a nice deuce. Phone Post 3.0
Hm. It's almost like there is more than one person on here. Weird. Phone Post 3.0

When wife gives you lemons and poop, you make poopade

PatriarchyManifest -
garythekid - The OG fascinates me. On one thread guys will swear on their daughter's life that in 14 yrs of marriage, they've never even heard their wife fart. Then on another, you're only a real man if you eat your wife's asshole directly after a nice deuce. Phone Post 3.0
Hm. It's almost like there is more than one person on here. Weird. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

fap_2_dis - When wife gives you lemons and poop, you make poopade
Vu Phone Post 3.0

PatriarchyManifest - 

That logic is too much. Making my head spin.

Tell her to take a shower and you will hop in. Follow in late so she can wash her dirty ass Phone Post 3.0

FanToFighter - Tell her to take a shower and you will hop in. Follow in late so she can wash her dirty ass Phone Post 3.0
This is a good compromise. However, you would have to wait for the poop smell to leave the bathroom before going in the shower and she bombed it out so bad it could be hours. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think most OGers would care if it were dropped on their bare chest

LukeCranson - I don't think most OGers would care if it were dropped on their bare chest

Some would even pay extra.

PatriarchyManifest -
LOL Phone Post 3.0

I'll put it in her mouth while she's on the john .. Without a condom on ... :) Phone Post 3.0

garythekid -
PatriarchyManifest -
Well seeing how everybody here is either Art or kirik, yeah it's weird... Phone Post 3.0
Just busting your chops. I'm arts smartass side. Phone Post 3.0