Wife had miscarriage :(

Hey guys so the wife had a miscarriage at around 7 weeks. Not far along but still tore her up pretty good. Any advice on the subject? Anyone been through this. She wanted another baby more than anything. Phone Post 3.0

sorry to hear

Sorry bro.....have her talk to a social worker if shes really taking it hard. Phone Post 3.0

My best advice would be to try again, that's really the only option you have and the only thing that'll work. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - My best advice would be to try again, that's really the only option you have and the only thing that'll work. Phone Post 3.0

This.

You never realize how many people have miscarriages until you have one. Its very common and it isnt the end game. I type this after having had 8 miscarriages and i type it next to my 11yo and 2yo kids. Phone Post 3.0

What idoharm said. It's not like her ovaries fell out just start having sex again. Best of luck. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, man.

bignightmare - You never realize how many people have miscarriages until you have one. Its very common and it isnt the end game. I type this after having had 8 miscarriages and i type it next to my 11yo and 2yo kids. Phone Post 3.0
This. Encourage her to talk about it to other females, more often than not a few of them have had one. My wife felt much better after hers, once she started talking to our friends, my mom, her aunts, it happens so often. Most miscarriages happen without anyone even knowing, woman just thinks she was "late". It sucks when you're actively trying and keeping careful track of everything. Having said all that we tried again a couple months after and she's out shopping with our 6 month old little girl as I type. Good luck man and just be there for her. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - My best advice would be to try again, that's really the only option you have and the only thing that'll work. Phone Post 3.0
We will i'm sure, she is just so upset at the moment saying we can't now and that she killed it. It was nothing she did of course. Phone Post 3.0

Just make sure she understands that it isn't her fault. It doesn't make it easier but for some reason women assume it's something they did. Phone Post 3.0

Really sorry to hear that. Take her out sometime. Even if it's just one evening. Small distractions can go a long way. Phone Post 3.0

Xavier23 -
bignightmare - You never realize how many people have miscarriages until you have one. Its very common and it isnt the end game. I type this after having had 8 miscarriages and i type it next to my 11yo and 2yo kids. Phone Post 3.0
This. Encourage her to talk about it to other females, more often than not a few of them have had one. My wife felt much better after hers, once she started talking to our friends, my mom, her aunts, it happens so often. Most miscarriages happen without anyone even knowing, woman just thinks she was "late". It sucks when you're actively trying and keeping careful track of everything. Having said all that we tried again a couple months after and she's out shopping with our 6 month old little girl as I type. Good luck man and just be there for her. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man, isn't there a time frame after a miscarriage that you can not get pregnant? Or just say fuck that and do it like they do on the discovery channel? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry man. Take care of her, order food in, binge watch tv shows. Phone Post 3.0

Shinsplint - Just make sure she understands that it isn't her fault. It doesn't make it easier but for some reason women assume it's something they did. Phone Post 3.0
Yea she keeps saying she shouldve done this and that but she did everything she was supposed to do. The hospital was pretty damn rude about it. Treating her like she was faking the pregnancy because they could not find it. Phone Post 3.0

FCFBlazer - Sorry man. Take care of her, order food in, binge watch tv shows. Phone Post 3.0
We have been doing this all day with our son haha. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear that. As others have said, it's quite common and happens way more than people care to admit.

Be there for each other and get trying again asap. Phone Post 3.0

Happens to most couples. Very common. Try again in a couple of months. You may want to consider getting your wife on progesterone once you conceive. It worked for us after we miscarried.

I'm not a doctor however so make sure to get professional advice. Phone Post 3.0

Happened to the wife and I a few years back. In 2 weeks out second kid is due. Hang in there, man. Stay strong for your lady. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry for you man. Hope you get another chance in the near future if that's what ya'll want. Phone Post 3.0