Wife into

My wife is into the rape fantasy. I wasn't big on it at first but now I think it is hit as hell. Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

Where does she work and what time does she finish? Phone Post 3.0

Tb0072 - My wife is into the rape fantasy. I wasn't big on it at first but now I think it is hit as hell. Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

awesome typo for a rape fantasy

Let me get this right OP.....your Wife wants to be 'raped' and you're asking the OG for help.

No less than 50 pages, guaranteed.

He didnt say who was getting raped Phone Post 3.0

She is into the rape role play. She gets off quick when we act it out Phone Post 3.0

in early..... PICS?

There appears to be no pics in this thread.

We went through this stage when we were first together.  Was fun.  My bitch fought like a jyd though, so i had to put in work.  It'll pass. Or escalate very very badly. 

So you can stick it in her ass and when she screams no you can say it was an act Phone Post 3.0

Created: 7 mins.
By: Tb0072 Joined: 9/20/14

Apparently she's not into pics. Phone Post 3.0

Had a gf ask me to rape her one night. I passed as she was drunk...anyways we broke up and a few weeks later she shows up at my door telling me she was raped.

Gotta say i felt like i was one drunk night away from being accused of rape. Phone Post 3.0

OP buys a blue name, then doesn't post pics? ANY pics??

Inconceivable!

I will post pics when i get home Phone Post 3.0

I'll help you FILL HER fantasy. Phone Post 3.0

Gonna need to see gaping asshole pics of you both OP Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake - Gonna need to see gaping asshole pics of you both OP Phone Post 3.0
And one of your feet for Mihow Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake - Gonna need to see gaping asshole pics of you both OP Phone Post 3.0

Ewwwww, gross!

Hers as well???

Phone Post 3.0