Wife into

Tb0072 - I will post pics when i get home Phone Post 3.0

Are you home?

MediumRareMistake -

Are you home?
How 'bout now? Phone Post 3.0

Hell of a commute. Or maybe she meant that she was gonna rape you. Right now OP is tied up with a gag-ball in his mouth an well, you get the idea. I pray I'm wrong.

Pro Tip: Don't forget to designate a safe-word. Phone Post 3.0

I cant post photos from my phone Phone Post 3.0

Your wife is also into fucking other guys. Phone Post 3.0

Tb0072 - I cant post photos from my phone Phone Post 3.0
That be a lie. Link it on imgur and one of us will put it up for you Phone Post 3.0

Mihow -
SoupCanBBC - 
MediumRareMistake - Gonna need to see gaping asshole pics of you both OP Phone Post 3.0
And one of your feet for Mihow Phone Post 3.0

SoupCanBBC you are my favorite motherfucka!
High five?

Phone Post 3.0

"Just because OP made this post doesn't mean all you OGers should think it is ok to rape OP's wife!"

-DBT

DaveFu - "Just because OP made this post doesn't mean all you OGers should think it is ok to rape OP's wife!"

-DBT

Something like that

Thread is full of lols Phone Post 3.0

Z NEDCMK1 -

This TheGee's new account?

My first thought Phone Post 3.0

Let her penetrate your ass fuck boy.

6 Late Hammerfists -
Tb0072 - My wife is into the rape fantasy. I wasn't big on it at first but now I think it is hit as hell. Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0
Hi Mr. Ghomeshi! Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Squirrel, Blue Belt - Hell of a commute. Or maybe she meant that she was gonna rape you. Right now OP is tied up with a gag-ball in his mouth an well, you get the idea. I pray I'm wrong.

Pro Tip: Don't forget to designate a safe-word. Phone Post 3.0
OKLAHOMA! Phone Post 3.0

BrowBeater -
The_KoJ -
MediumRareMistake -

Are you home?
How 'bout now? Phone Post 3.0
Now? Phone Post 3.0

How about now-ish Phone Post

Al Cappucino - OP buys a blue name, then doesn't post pics? ANY pics??

Inconceivable!

Repost Phone Post

Tb0072 - I cant post photos from my phone Phone Post 3.0
Then let the votedowns BEGIN! Phone Post 3.0

done correctly it can be lots of fun for both. lots of communication is the key. Her fantasy is to be dominated not 'raped' as it were. done it with several women who all LOVED it lol

Jack Skellington -

done correctly it can be lots of fun for both. lots of communication is the key. Her fantasy is to be dominated not 'raped' as it were. done it with several women who all LOVED it lol

Jack my wife calls me a pervert all the time... But I'm an armature compared to you. If there was a pervground you would be the one and only moderator. VTFU Bro. Phone Post 3.0