Wife is 6 weeks and a day pregnant

A little background:

Wife has a rare autoimmune disease and history of miscarriage (3 in the past couple years) all around 5th-6th week. This time we think its a go.

Woke up this morning and she has had some spotting today. Freaking out a little. Not sure she can handle another loss. Appointment on Thursday for first ultrasound. So far we have never made it that far, always lost it before getting to see or hear anything.

Just needed to get that out, I am a ball of nerves but trying to hold it together cause I know whatever i feel she feels it times 1000. Phone Post 3.0

Good luck man. Phone Post 3.0

Dude spotting during pregnancy isn't uncommon...get it checked but it's not anything to lose hope over. My wife had a morning where she woke up and had significant spotting(before or just at the 3 mth mark). I called in to work we went to the emergency and it was all good. The baby is now almost 7 mths and healthy as can be. Good luck man. It's worth it. Phone Post 3.0

hope it works out for you good luck

Erocks - Good luck man. Phone Post 3.0
! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the encouraging words brothers! VUs all around Phone Post 3.0

B

Just had another ultrasound (almost 10 weeks) and there was no sign of a heartbeat. We had a feeling due to recent amounts of bleeding but tried to stay positive.

Furthest along we ever made it. Not sure what the future holds but right now I don't think either of us could make it through this shit again. Phone Post 3.0

sorry to hear.  we are pregnant after 3 failed attempts - one was a disaster.  Its tough.  I dont know what to tell you because its such a shitty spot to be in.  Good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future.  

Sorry bro, I can't imagine the pain. Try and be strong for your woman. Phone Post 3.0

We were just there brother so mine had a D/C. I'm truly sorry. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks fellas. I am doing fine, just being here for the wife. She has bouts of crying fits mixed with times of numbness and some being strong and in the moment.

I know she is hurting more than I can know. Weekend will be hard as will next few weeks but we will get through it. Phone Post 3.0

Go little guy/girl! Phone Post 3.0

Ah man I feel for you and more so your wife the past years must have been rough. But hopefully this is the time please keep us updated fingers crossed for you guys. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck, very sorry to hear that bro.  We lost a twin during our first pregnancy and it was terrible, I can't even imagine going through that multiple times.  Thoughts going out to you and your wife.

Damn I'm sorry I didn't read all posts.
Please disregard my above post.
Sad news mate I hope your guys get through ok. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Coconut Pete - Just had another ultrasound (almost 10 weeks) and there was no sign of a heartbeat. We had a feeling due to recent amounts of bleeding but tried to stay positive.

Furthest along we ever made it. Not sure what the future holds but right now I don't think either of us could make it through this shit again. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck dude.....ugh.  That's horrible.  My deepest condolences to you both.

So sorry brother. I know you and your girl are hurting. Stay strong. Phone Post 3.0

This is just awful. Sorry for your loss, man. Phone Post 3.0

I should have read carefully before I posted. So sorry man.