Wife is 9 months preggo, baby coming any day now!

Due date was yesterday but no baby yet. Her doc wants to wait until Tuesday before they induce labor so my wife is in desperation mode trying everything that might help 'naturally' induce... Eating spicy food, eating pineapples, some kind of primrose oil suppliments, and lots and lots of sex.

She even found some articles that suggest ingesting semen via oral sex might help too. I highly doubt the validity of the articles BUT I'm not complaining. This baby can take her time for all I care!

Joking aside, any other 'natural' things we could be doing to help? I've already got "Let her bang BBC" added to the list...

But you were out of town 9 months ago!

Anal

ATM

JK

I No Kung Foo -

Future family photo?

http://bit.ly/2pMgL4i

StankieEdgar - Anal
I'm pretty confident that I could write up a blog post about how anal encourages natural labor to occur and my wife would believe it at this point!

rushes to buy www.waystoencouragelabor.com and start writing pro-anal blog posts

KTX -
I No Kung Foo -

Future family photo?

http://bit.ly/2pMgL4i

Father's SN?

Give her orgasms. Nipple stimulation (which is more fun during sex). There are supposedly pressure points on the feet somewhere that can help produce contractions. You can probably YouTube pregnancy massage to find out where. Good luck.

oldnslow - Give her orgasms. Nipple stimulation (which is more fun during sex). There are supposedly pressure points on the feet somewhere that can help produce contractions. You can probably YouTube pregnancy massage to find out where. Good luck.
I just looked up the foot thing and pregnancy massage, thanks! Yeah, unless she's faking things I'm confident that we're doing all we can when it comes to the sex/orgasms/nipple stimulation part.

I kinda wish the frequency of sex we're currently having would push her into labor but, at the same time, I dont mind having sex all the time since she's home from work and I work from home!

Typical millennial refusing to move out

Congrats! Here is to hoping it's yours.

Jackie Treehorn -

Congrats! Here is to hoping it's yours.

I am always on the road, so we'll see! ??

Congrats OP! Get plenty of sleep now! I had mine 2 weeks ago and haven't slept more than 3 hours in a row since!

Sogflop - Congrats OP! Get plenty of sleep now! I had mine 2 weeks ago and haven't slept more than 3 hours in a row since!
Thanks and congrats to you as well! I should've clarified in the first post that this will be my 3rd kid (3rd daughter too). The only time over the past 7 years that I've had a good night's sleep is when I'm on the road for work!