Wife is in labor!!!!

With our first hell spawn!!! It's a girl. I can't sit still so I figured a little OG banter could help me to relax. Any advice from vet OG dads would be greatly appreciated.

And yes I know. It probably gonna be a half black baby ;) Phone Post 3.0

Try to relax as best you can. Sit in between contractions and sleep if it becomes possible. Its going to be a tiring week. Great but tiring. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats!!

Thanks dudes!

So ME sit during contractions? Or the wife? Phone Post 3.0

Congrats. Now get off the internet. Phone Post 3.0

It's the best experience you'll have man! Cherish those first moments/days. They go fast! My first born just turned 1 :-) congrats man. Praying for you Phone Post 3.0

Just had a baby a few days ago and she is perfect. It'll be hard to let her out of your sight when the nurses take her away and you'll hate anyone who makes her cry. Make sure and take advantage of the free newborn diapers and wipes while at the hospital. Best of luck bro!! Phone Post 3.0

Congrats!

Thanks for all the well wishes guys !! I'm in minimal pain now and it's slightly increasing . Phone Post 3.0

OctogonQueen - Thanks for all the well wishes guys !! I'm in minimal pain now and it's slightly increasing . Phone Post 3.0
This my girl!! A trooper! Phone Post 3.0

OctogonQueen - Thanks for all the well wishes guys !! I'm in minimal pain now and it's slightly increasing . Phone Post 3.0

TTT for Update on the status of your vag...

Lol can't believe I'm still in labor !! Hubby fell asleep :( figured I'd let him sleep ,since I can't .. I finally caved and took the pain meds an hour ago it was so intense Phone Post 3.0

DeathByTriangle -
OctogonQueen - Thanks for all the well wishes guys !! I'm in minimal pain now and it's slightly increasing . Phone Post 3.0

She still hasn't had the baby. She's not progressing, so the dr. ordered a C-section. Any experience with this? Anyone? Phone Post 3.0

We didnt have a Csection, but have faith in your gyno. They're good docs. Just make sure they're doing it because it's what's best, not because it fits them. That's my only advice. Praying for you my man. Phone Post 3.0

RogansRoachClips -
DeathByTriangle -

She still hasn't had the baby. She's not progressing, so the dr. ordered a C-section. Any experience with this? Anyone? Phone Post 3.0
It isn't too big of a deal man. The recovery will be a little slower for mom, but that seems to be the worst part of a c section these days. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats and vu!

Got my 9 day old daughter snoozing on my chest now Phone Post 3.0

RogansRoachClips -
DeathByTriangle -

Wife had a c section just 2 days ago

She'll need you to step up more since the recovery will be a bitch.

Like one poster said it will be tiring but when you see and hold your kid, it will be worth it.

She won't be sent home until she farts so keep your ears open for that Phone Post

Congrats,we have a 7 week old girl,greatest feeling ever. Phone Post 3.0

Update OP? Phone Post 3.0

Congrats OP! Hope you are a good father to that child and take loving care so we won't have a generation of fuck heads running around. You have my blessings! Phone Post 3.0