Wife is out for the night

Wife took her dad out for a Beatles cover band (birthday present), I'm home alone with the puppy, drinking Genny Cream Ale and considering getting into the moonshine in my bar mixed with some warm apple cider, thinking about starting a fire down by the lake and fishing for walleye.

Should I:

1- Be responsible and only have a few
2- Get ridiculously drunk and wait naked for my wife to get back

I leave my fate up to the OG

Jeebus,they still make GCA?
And people still drink it?

I'd go with the latter...... Phone Post 3.0

I saw it in the store and had to buy it out of nostalgia for my gramps who loves the stuff

wait for her in the nude, in your closet, with a mask on.

She's prob out fucking a black guy

honestus - I saw it in the store and had to buy it out of nostalgia for my gramps who loves the stuff
My SGT/supervisor in the USAF used to love that stuff......he was from Buffalo,so it must be a west coast thing. Phone Post 3.0

Lol #2 but not too drunk...don't get whiskey d*** Phone Post 3.0

Get you some oodles of noodles! Phone Post

CoreNobody - 
honestus - I saw it in the store and had to buy it out of nostalgia for my gramps who loves the stuff
My SGT/supervisor in the USAF used to love that stuff......he was from Buffalo,so it must be a west coast thing. Phone Post 3.0

No it's an supervisor in the Air Force thing

V/r

TSgt honestus

I think I may wait naked with nothing on but a gas mask and holding a dead fish. Becuase why not

Without a doubt numero 2 Phone Post

Go fishing, get out moonshine and for God's sake quit drinking Genny Creme! Phone Post 3.0

Type R - She's prob out fucking a black guy
Lol. Came here to post same Phone Post 3.0

Type R - She's prob out fucking a black guy

Took the OG way too long.  FOUR FUCKING posts to get to this statement?  Big disappoint.  Should be 3 or less.

Genny Creme is good stuff, especially as a chaser for the shine. No luck on the eyes though, I'm too lazy to put waders on and walk out, I'm using a worm and bobber and only caught some fat fuck pumpkin seeds

Do something nice she wouldn't expect. Fix something you've been meaning to fix, clean something, etc....

Then get shitfaced and dance around naked when she comes home. Phone Post

Dr Schopenhauer - Drop what you're doing and pull out your laptop and make sweet love to your penis. These are rare nights. Phone Post 3.0

I work shift work so I'm home alone a lot

cthlcschlgrl - 

Do something nice she wouldn't expect. Fix something you've been meaning to fix, clean something, etc....

I built an entire bedroom out into a walk in closet for her last week, I turned the walk in closet into a shoe closet, until I get 1 blowjob per hour of labor I'm not doing shit else

honestus - 
cthlcschlgrl - 

I built an entire bedroom out into a walk in closet for her last week, I turned the walk in closet into a shoe closet, until I get 1 blowjob per hour of labor I'm not doing shit else

Dude, you need a down payment before expending 100% of your labor hours.

When I started it I got a nice downpayment but that shoe closet was a bitch to do