Wife made white rice AGAIN

Dude she made the exact same thing as last week. Chicken, stir fry vegetables and white rice. I'm seriously going to tell her to shove that rice up her ass this time.

At this point it's intentional disrespect.

Fucking white rice. Do I look Asian or Ethiopian? No I do not. Phone Post 3.0

Tell her to make brown rice ese Phone Post 3.0

What's wrong with white rice?

As long as you eat it with other foods, it's just as good for you as brown rice. Phone Post 3.0

that's what you get for ordering your wife from a catalog Phone Post 3.0

I'm asian, i'll take it.

TFK_likatiga - What's wrong with white rice?

As long as you eat it with other foods, it's just as good for you as brown rice. Phone Post 3.0
Dude it's like eating a slice of bread for dinner. It sucks donkey ass. Plain white rice is lame. Phone Post 3.0

She fucking a black dude and over compensating by constants serving you white food. Phone Post 3.0

Loled when i read "AGAIN" Phone Post 3.0

Hahahahaha!!! Hated your first post because I LOVE white rice. This thread... Is fucking gold! Phone Post 3.0

Guys white rice sucks chode, we all know that. We need to be talking about what we add to make it not be so shitty. We need to help Jinx, poor fella.

1) Sriracha
2) Italian dressing
3) Soy Sauce
4) Throw it in the garbage Phone Post 3.0

The only sensible thing to do is murder her and dump her in a ditch Phone Post 3.0

She's gonna start making food on the kitchen floor soon..watch Phone Post 3.0

My man clearly needs some Refried beans. He's done something to jinx it!

Loco moco. Google it. It exists. And it's glorious. Phone Post 3.0

I don't mind the white rice but she always loves the way I eat her couscous.
Know what I'm saying? Phone Post 3.0

nastarovya - Last weekend, tried my buds white rice for first time. Boils it with a chicken broth, or something like that, instead of water. It had a slightly yellow tint to it. And it was fucken awesome. I was in the middle of eating my own checked and brown rice. Dumped his white rice on top and it was so banging Phone Post 3.0

Its called chicken bro.

It's the tits

I had the exact same thing for dinner. It was great. Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx - 
TFK_likatiga - What's wrong with white rice?

Dude it's like eating a slice of bread for dinner. It sucks donkey ass. Plain white rice is lame. Phone Post 3.0

tell this bish to make you some chicken broth basmati rice

I think I can live without sex, but not without white rice. And I'm not even 1% asian. Phone Post 3.0