Wife's friend sent apology letter, no clue why...

I got a letter in the mail today from one of my wife's friends.  She used to live here, then moved away, now she is moving back.  I only met her probably 5 times and this was more than 4 years ago.  I never had a problem with her.  Since she moved away, me and my wife got married, had a kid, this chick got married also.  It is some sort of apology letter, but I don't know what the fuck she is even talking about.

How's that ass look ? Phone Post

You're wife fucked a black guy. Phone Post

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 

How's that ass look ? Phone Post

ok, i guess.  if i had pics, i'd post them.  i ain't got shit.

She's in AA.

Dos Huevos Gigante - She's in AA.

maybe that is it.  my wife was like, "aww, that's so sweet of her!" and i was like, "what the fuck is this about?"

Paper? Who the fuck writes letters on paper anymore?

She wants a threesome. Phone Post

I would refuse to be friends with someone so high maintenance. 

Right Hand JO Power -
Dos Huevos Gigante - She's in AA.

maybe that is it.  my wife was like, "aww, that's so sweet of her!" and i was like, "what the fuck is this about?"

That was my first thought. She feels as of she wronged you. She might have and maybe your wife covered it up.

She is making amends. When you see her, accept the apology. Explain you don't why but assure her that she is welcome Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like your wife used you as the excuse/scapegoat for some of her unfavorable interactions with the friend. I would press your wife to give you the true story of what the fuck her friend is talking about. Phone Post 3.0

She wants it. Phone Post 3.0

Very legible handwriting IMO Phone Post 3.0

Muffler Bearing - Very legible handwriting IMO Phone Post 3.0

is that a reference to my wife's sloppy stone cold handwriting?

EricDraven - Sounds like your wife used you as the excuse/scapegoat for some of her unfavorable interactions with the friend. I would press your wife to give you the true story of what the fuck her friend is talking about. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Your wife knows exactly what the letter is about. She should tell you now. Phone Post 3.0

I like her uppercase "A" looks cool, I might steal her style Phone Post

Who writes letters!? What year is this, 1902?? Phone Post

The_KoJ - Who writes letters!? What year is this, 1902?? Phone Post

She sent it in a bottle too. Phone Post

That is a sweet letter from someone trying to do better. I would send her a note back explaining that  you appreciate the kind gesture, but you never thought she was bad, and that you look forward she seeing her in future.

Right Hand JO Power -
Muffler Bearing - Very legible handwriting IMO Phone Post 3.0

is that a reference to my wife's sloppy stone cold handwriting?

Not directly but stone cold seems to be holding true to his name. Phone Post 3.0