Wife's sister got a tkt wife wants me to pay it.

(i.imgur.com/l0BivEY.jpg Rules, I follow them. This is her sister.)

My wife is visiting family and left my daughter's car seat in another family members car and decided to just buckle my three year old in with a seat belt. Wife sister's makes an illegal turn, gets pulled over and gets a court date for having a child not in a safety seat. My wife thinks I should pay the ticket because she made the decision to put my daughter in the car without a car seat. I think the actions of two other supposedly responsible adults shouldn't financially affect me. What say you og? Phone Post 3.0

Hot tits. Your wife should pay half. Does she have her own money or is that why she is asking you? Phone Post 3.0

Why does your wife think that she shouldn't have to pay it? Phone Post 3.0

You should take it to court and fuck your wife and sister in front of the bailiff, while the stenographer types out the moans. Phone Post 3.0

My wife doesn't have her own money, that's why she's asking me to pay it. Phone Post 3.0

Your wife did something dumb and her sister drove the car with said dumb thing in it. Half I reckon. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - You should take it to court and fuck your wife and sister in front of the bailiff, while the stenographer types out the moans. Phone Post 3.0
Then post stenographer's report on here. Phone Post 3.0

What would sweater of absolute victory do?

You signed up to share in your wife's financial obligations (lol, keep getting married!!!). That laid, sister is at least responsible for the illegal turn that got her pulled over. Offer to pay half. Phone Post 3.0

for op

Sister-in-law looks like she starred in a bukakke video with Wesley Snipes, Don Cheadle, and Cheick Kongo Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - Sister-in-law looks like she starred in a bukakke video with Wesley Snipes, Don Cheadle, and Cheick Kongo Phone Post 3.0
Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Phone Post 3.0

if the ticket is just for not using a child seat then
your wife your kid your ticket.
plus give wife shit for risking your childs health. i doubt the trip was an emergency and she should have just waited for the child seat.

Your wife buckled daughter in car without booster/car seat. Pay the ticket and move on. Not worth the hassle to split in half or argue... At least not when sister in law has those mammaries. Phone Post 3.0

esque -
calripkenturner - My wife doesn't have her own money, that's why she's asking me to pay it. Phone Post 3.0
Why would you marry a hobo? Phone Post 3.0
Lol she has always worked up until we had our daughter now I basically force her not to because I don't want my daughter in the hands of the crack heads who supervise day care. Phone Post 3.0

Your wife made a stupid decision.... so did her sister.

They should tag team the costs. Phone Post 3.0

vincan469 - if the ticket is just for not using a child seat then
plus give wife shit for risking your childs health. i doubt the trip was an emergency and she should have just waited for the child seat.
That's what the ticket is for but she wouldn't have gotten that ticket had she not made the legal turn. I plan on yelling at my wife for being an idiot. I plan on yelling at her sister for not driving safely with a three year old in no car seat as well. Phone Post 3.0

Just pay. These things are seldom worth the hassle of going the principal route except every one in a while. Pick your battles. Phone Post 3.0

calripkenturner -
vincan469 - if the ticket is just for not using a child seat then
That's what the ticket is for but she wouldn't have gotten that ticket had she not made the legal turn. I plan on yelling at my wife for being an idiot. I plan on yelling at her sister for not driving safely with a three year old in no car seat as well. Phone Post 3.0

Your Wife is a dum dum. She (you) should pay for her portion of the fine. She's the one that decided it's fine to let your Daughter travel unsafely.
Her saying it's her sisters fault is what's wrong with people today. Phone Post

Its 100% your wife's responsibility, its her spawn she pays.