Wife's sister got a tkt wife wants me to pay it.

Al Cappucino -
calripkenturner -
vincan469 - if the ticket is just for not using a child seat then
your wife your kid your ticket.
plus give wife shit for risking your childs health. i doubt the trip was an emergency and she should have just waited for the child seat.
That's what the ticket is for but she wouldn't have gotten that ticket had she not made the legal turn. I plan on yelling at my wife for being an idiot. I plan on yelling at her sister for not driving safely with a three year old in no car seat as well. Phone Post 3.0

Your Wife is a dum dum. She (you) should pay for her portion of the fine. She's the one that decided it's fine to let your Daughter travel unsafely.
Her saying it's her sisters fault is what's wrong with people today. Phone Post

She's not saying is her sister's fault. I'm saying two adults made a series of stupid decisions and I shouldn't be held financially responsible for those decisions. Phone Post 3.0

but as it's primarily your decision that she's a stay-at-home mom at the moment, then it is your financial responsibility.

If she was working and had her own money then you would never have heard of it.

RoryTheRedNosedPunchingBag - Give us some nudes and we'll pay it.

Problem solved. Phone Post 3.0

you sir are both a gentleman and a scholar.........

everyone wins

VU

You should pay.  Your daughter, your responsibility. 

Responsibility is important and you should pay.

Aussie Gumby - but as it's primarily your decision that she's a stay-at-home mom at the moment, then it is your financial responsibility.

I can see your point on that. My rebuttal would be where does responsibility lie with her sister for allowing my wife to put my child in the car with no seat and then making the decision to operate that vehicle, and then doing it unsafely. Phone Post 3.0

As stupid and annoying as it is, you should just pay the shit and move on. I didn't see if the sister n law got a ticket for the u turn or whatever but i would pay 100% of the child restraint ticket and the rest is on her.

It sucks bc you literally had nothing to do with it. But if your wife cant pay for it on her own then its on you.

calripkenturner - 
Aussie Gumby - but as it's primarily your decision that she's a stay-at-home mom at the moment, then it is your financial responsibility.

I can see your point on that. My rebuttal would be where does responsibility lie with her sister for allowing my wife to put my child in the car with no seat and then making the decision to operate that vehicle, and then doing it unsafely. Phone Post 3.0

Dude its your wifes kid. Its not the sisters job to decide whats safe for your kids. Its 100% the wifes problem, she doesn't have money, so its your financial responsibility.

Your wife (you) pays for her ticket - the car seat fine

Your wife's sis pays for making the illegal turn - no cost

No idea why you're trying to impose some de facto illegal turn fine upon her. There was no cost for making the illegal turn. There was a cost for having your kid in the car unsafely.

The bigger issue is your wife risking your kid's life for no reason. Ridiculous.

Just pay the darn thing. Your wife probably knows she messed up. The sister in law has a nice set. Just pay it, move on, and post more pics of the sister in law. Phone Post 3.0

Pay half. Your wife and her sister are both to blame Phone Post 3.0

emu67 - Just pay the darn thing. Your wife probably knows she messed up. The sister in law has a nice set. Just pay it, move on, and post more pics of the sister in law. Phone Post 3.0
This sounds better, ignore my post Phone Post 3.0

You should pay, but don't give in right off the bat. Maybe some arraignments could be made.....(we'd expect pics of course) Phone Post 3.0

How is this even a question? It's not her sisters responsibility at all. If I decided to not wear my seat belt while you were driving and I got a ticket, would it right for me to expect you to pay half because you were the one driving?

Problem with the world today...nobody wants to take responsibility for their own actions. It's always someone else's fault.

Smarten up, pay the ticket, and tell your wife to smarten up Phone Post 3.0

You know the phrase "pick your battles", this isn't one. Phone Post 3.0

calripkenturner -
Al Cappucino -
calripkenturner -
vincan469 - if the ticket is just for not using a child seat then
your wife your kid your ticket.
plus give wife shit for risking your childs health. i doubt the trip was an emergency and she should have just waited for the child seat.
That's what the ticket is for but she wouldn't have gotten that ticket had she not made the legal turn. I plan on yelling at my wife for being an idiot. I plan on yelling at her sister for not driving safely with a three year old in no car seat as well. Phone Post 3.0

Your Wife is a dum dum. She (you) should pay for her portion of the fine. She's the one that decided it's fine to let your Daughter travel unsafely.
Her saying it's her sisters fault is what's wrong with people today. Phone Post

She's not saying is her sister's fault. I'm saying two adults made a series of stupid decisions and I shouldn't be held financially responsible for those decisions. Phone Post 3.0

So you think your Wife is not financially responsible for her fuck up? Phone Post

I have several nephews and nieces aged 10 and under. I know fuck all about car seat laws for children. Most people without kids know nothing about this sort of thing. If I gave my sister and her kids a ride in my car I am going to trust her judgement on how her kids are supposed to be secured. If I get pulled over and ticketed I will hand her the bill. Phone Post 3.0

Pay the ticket. Your kid, your wife's decision.

Being an asshole here is not going to help you in any way. Phone Post 3.0

Your wife and your kid. You guys should pay for the mistake.

Pay it. Then tell her she owes you the best blowjob of your life.