Wikileaks Appreciation Thread.

Wikileaks has been great lately.

First they go after Twitter for banning Milo.

Second, they've dumped great shit regarding the current regime in Turkey.

Third, they dropped the DNCleak, and then called out twitter for shadowbanning and google for marking links as potentially dangerous material. 

Wikileaks has been on FIRE the past few weeks. 

Hellz yes.

Agreed

Good idea freightrain.

If you appreciate Wikileaks, post something of appreciable hotness.

Go wikileaks!

Hells yeah... I hope they have some good shit for the convention

Hooray for Russian intel ops!

rufus - Hooray for Russian intel ops!

I thought they were Mossad.

Are they both?

CavemanDave - 
rufus - Hooray for Russian intel ops!

I thought they were Mossad.

Are they both?

Which morons said they were Mossad?

Dave, do you think Snowden is not under control of the FSB right now?

Did Snowden buy Wikileaks?  

Oh and the Mossad accusations came up during the Maliki story

CavemanDave - 

Did Snowden buy Wikileaks?  

Dave, you didn't answer my question.

Maybe he is?  Dunno, we haven't talked lately.

Dave, start reading some stuff from former NSA counterintelligence guy John Schindler on this. Going back years.

Dave, do you know who Manafort has been working for for the last ten years?

Dave, do you know the one part of the Republican platform the Trump guys actually cared about making changes to before the convention? That they INSISTED on making changes to?

Dave, do you know who Carter Page is, and his ties to Gazprom?

OK will do, but regardless of where wikileaks got it they published it... and they seem to be willing to publish whatever the fuck they want...and so far I don't have much of a problem with that.

As far as spying on the US goes, we are already well aware of the fact that a variety of interests do it.  The Chinese do it.  The Russians do it. European countries do it. Israel is doing it. The DNC was the one that got hit and they were dumb enough to have emails with sensitive shit on them that would hack off voters and make them all look very bad. 

So goes the world, there will always be people who want to draw the dark political corners of the world into the light for everybody to see.  You claim to understand the big leagues as well as anybody here so really who gives a shit?  

rufus - Dave, do you know the one part of the Republican platform the Trump guys actually cared about making changes to before the convention? That they INSISTED on making changes to?

Whats that... and are you implying Trump is a Russian takeover?

You aren't going full neocon again are you?