Wild Boar Attack (Warning: Graphic)

Poor Robert Baratheon...

lionsoul -

Poor Robert Baratheon...

If bobby b had those kind of moves he’d still be alive today!

Good stuff

Mild and bored.

Jk what a cutie.

Bassboats Budlight -

Little pigs are so flippin cute and cool, to bad they need to be destroyed.

They are pretty cute, but fuuuuuck getting this close to them, or letting them live. 

lmao did that snow guy know that thing was behind him?

You have to be one cruel motherfucker to want to shoot and eat an animal as cute as those.

Homeslice -

You have to be one cruel motherfucker to want to shoot and eat an animal as cute as those.

They are disgusting. They roll around in their own shit. 

They are becoming a plague. 

TexDeuce - 
Homeslice -

Dogs eat other dogs' shit.  But I don't see anyone saying "let's shoot them and eat them".  Besides the Chinese I mean.  Humans are a plague too, but I don't see anyone advocating mass human slaughter.

Homeslice - 
TexDeuce - 
Homeslice -

Dogs eat other dogs' shit.  But I don't see anyone saying "let's shoot them and eat them".  Besides the Chinese I mean.  Humans are a plague too, but I don't see anyone advocating mass human slaughter.

Bruh, there are plenty of people advocating human slaughter, choo crazy

Homeslice -

you have to be a 13 yr old girl to not understand that sometimes in life you have to ignore your feelings and do what is right

Homeslice -
TexDeuce - 
Homeslice -

lol  stop trolling