Will Aldo show up in December? Yes or no?

I think no. Phone Post 3.0

I'd imagine he would. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, it would be horrible for his career if he didn't. Probably get stripped as well. Phone Post 3.0

I think he'll show up missing Phone Post 3.0

The reais also only last so long! He will be there!

His wife will have on her RED undies!

Yes. He knows mcgregor is not all hype and he wanted to make sure he is100% healthy and mentally ready. Phone Post 3.0

He's gonna show up and whoop some ass like he has every other time he's stepped in the octagon. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think he will have many other things scheduled for that day. Phone Post 3.0

Why wouldn't he?

Believe it or not, just because Conor says he's scared, doesn't make it true.

ShoreBreaker420 - I think he'll show up missing Phone Post 3.0
Might even wake up dead IMO Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh -
You can't just wake up dead. Phone Post 3.0

I think he has to. Otherwise Uncle Dana will end him. I mean, egg him. Phone Post 3.0

Injuries happen in this sport it suck's but what can you do. Aldo's not the type to duck anyone. Phone Post 3.0

This time he will, if for no other reason than he knows if he pulls out again he'll likely be stripped.

Another poster put it pretty well - he'll show up, lose, and then complain afterward about an injury and how he felt forced to fight.

dude likes to whup ass

I think he whups conor that day

after that....I don't think you will ever hear from him again

thaVANILLA Gorilla -
HandyDarsh -
You can't just wake up dead. Phone Post 3.0
That shits redundant Phone Post 3.0

He is going to be there physically because he can't take much more of Conor calling him a pussy.
He was close to suicide before and McGregor has agreed to slow the insulting down and stuff. Have you noticed him being less aggressive as far as his insults go? I have. He is worried about Aldo as am I. Some guys can't take the mental anguish. .
McGregor in two. Phone Post 3.0

I heard he fought with a broken back. spinal.

Hate420 - He's gonna show up and whoop some ass like he has every other time he's stepped in the octagon. Phone Post 3.0

Last time I saw him fight, Chad Mendez took him the distance in a very close fight. Their striking was comparable.

Chad was having no luck striking with Conor.

Conor will win the real title when Jose shows up to fight.