Will Andrei Arlovski make it back to the UFC?

He is currently riding a 5 fight win streak (I counted him destroying Sylvia) and he is schedualed to face Jeff Monson on febuary 2nd. If he wins impressivly, should he be brought back to the UFC?

Rematch with Roy Nelson

Hope so. He is always exciting to watch

Why give him such a tough matchup on his first fight back? I'd say give him Mitrione or Dave Herman. Those would be awesome fights and they would be winnible for Arlovski to make him marketable again...

arlovksi vs barnett... let's get it.

MMALOGIC - 

Once again, it would be the guys first fight back against top level competition in the ufc...Why not give him a somewhat winnable fight to make him marketable again, THEN give him big names?

the ridler - Rematch with Roy Nelson

Ip Man 81 - 
CAlfar -
MMALOGIC - 

Once again, it would be the guys first fight back against top level competition in the ufc...Why not give him a somewhat winnable fight to make him marketable again, THEN give him big names?

That's a very winnable fight for him. Phone Post

I guess, but I don't think Arlovski has the wrestling to hang with Barnett. If he keeps the fight on the feet its very winnable

I sure hope so Phone Post

I don't see Arlovski beating Barnett but who knows... Would be a good fight but rather see both of em matched up with ufc household names Phone Post

We asked Dana at the M&G a few weeks back and he said no. He thinks Arlovski is a great guy but he's just not at the UFC level anymore. 

I think the door may be open if he can defeat a few top relevant HW's outside the UFC. I hope he can make it back in, I'm a fan and think there are some good match ups in there. 

Cheers

They should have arlovski vs big tim best of 5, winner gets back in UFC Phone Post

I wouldnt mind seeing him in Bellator

AA has always been 1 of my favorite fighters. Offensively he can hang with anyone. His chin is weaker than Glass Joe's, it kills him every time. I thought he had a strong chance to beat Fedor if his chin held up. It did, up until he got hit Phone Post

the geek - 

We asked Dana at the M&G a few weeks back and he said no. He thinks Arlovski is a great guy but he's just not at the UFC level anymore. 

I think the door may be open if he can defeat a few top relevant HW's outside the UFC. I hope he can make it back in, I'm a fan and think there are some good match ups in there. 

Cheers

Dana is an idiot. Its a shame this guys opinion (the guy who calls "SHIT FIGHT" "SHITTTY FIGHTER" as soon as the fight hits the mat) decides if a fighter gets to come to the ufc or not.

What does he have against arlovski? The dudes on a 5 fight winning streak and could beat a big name in Monson in febuary... Maybe theres something between Dana and Arlovski hes not telling us?

the geek - 

Cheers

LOL at not at the UFC level, has Dana watched some of the HW's. Hell fucking Stefan Struve is considered a top 10 guy, I say Arlovski knocks him out

the ridler - Rematch with Roy Nelson

This

If he makes it back to the UFC this fight needs to happen

I think Roy got screwed in the first one, no way the ref ever sholda stopped it and stood them up, while Nelson was going for a sub

Ip Man 81 -
CAlfar -
the geek - 

Cheers

Dana is an idiot. Its a shame this guys opinion (the guy who calls "SHIT FIGHT" "SHITTTY FIGHTER" as soon as the fight hits the mat) decides if a fighter gets to come to the ufc or not.

What does he have against arlovski? The dudes on a 5 fight winning streak and could beat a big name in Monson in febuary... Maybe theres something between Dana and Arlovski hes not telling us?

Somewhere I read that Arlovski was bangin Ronda Rousey, if true then there's the reason! Dana didn't like them sloppy seconds! Phone Post

This rings a bell Phone Post

World class fighters need to fight world class competition! Phone Post

CAlfar - 
the geek - 

Cheers

Why do you guys instantly resort to name calling the second someone disagrees with your opinion?

As I stated, he has nothing against Arlovski, he seemed very genuine when he said he likes the guy, he just doesn't think he can compete at the level of the UFC. Yes he has been on a 5 fight win streak but lets look at those 5 fights:

Mike Hayes
Devin Cole
Tim Sylvia - No Contest
Travis Fulton
Ray Lopez

Now lets look at the 4 fights previous, against at the time ranked fighters:

LOSS - Sergei Kharitonov - KO (Punches)
LOSS - Antonio Silva - Decision (Unanimous)
LOSS - Brett Rogers - TKO (Punches)
LOSS - Fedor Emelianenko - KO (Punch)

I'll state again, I'm a big Arlovski fan, just check out my thread after the Tim fight and I'm hoping that after a few fights against ranked fighters, Monson is a great start, he can make his way back. But looking at his record I can see why Dana would feel that way.