Will Bader stand with Tito or take him down?

It's more than likely that Bader will dominate this fight, but another dilema people are having with picks at www.MMAXtremeFantasy.com is if Bader will have a better striking percentage or more takedowns in this fight?

I see this fight standing for the first round or at least the first half of round....and then it going down to the ground quite a bit after that. I see Bader with 3+ takedowns in this fight.

__________________________________________________________________________________

www.MMAXtremeFantasy.com offers the first stat based fantasy MMA games. UFC 132 is the next event. Leagues are completely free and you can win $200 as well as other prizes

www.XtremeFantasyLeagues.com offers the best in Fantasy Football, MMA, Baseball, and Basketball Leagues. Add us on facebook or follow us on Twitter for updated league information and promotions.

Td's but he wins everywhere IMO Phone Post

Bader takes it wherever it goes...

Creative attempt  to drive traffic in the first paragraph.

Stu Cazzo - Bader takes it wherever it goes...

This.

fuck your 'signature' but Nader should take this standing...or on the ground....

Tito will take Bader down and the proceed to gas. Bader by TKO in the 2nd.

Stu Cazzo - Bader takes it wherever it goes...

bader will win in both areas

Bader will try to stand and Wang to prove a point, the champ will clip him with an uppercut delivered from the darkest part of his soul, followed by a bungalow of a left hook that will hit Bader hader than a boomerang clipping a dingo.

mark my words.

Bader has the advantage in pretty much every area. The guy is underrated if anything. Losing to Jon Jones is no big deal. All things considered, Bader might still be a top 5 talent that just ran into the wrong opponent at the wrong time.
I see Bader winning on the feet and taking Tito down here and there to accumulate points as well. I see this fight being an easy 30-27 or 30-26.

Tito's done. This doesn't take anything away from what he did in his prime, but he's been done for years.

Tito is at a disadvantage everywhere in this fight. He's facing a younger, faster, more athletic wrestler who is also a better striker than he is. I'd be very surprised if Tito is able to take down Bader or regularly defend the takedown.

Tito's only chance in this fight is to out cardio Bader. Unfortunately Tito's cardio is not what it used to be due to all the injuries he's suffered over the years. Anything can happen of course, but I don't like Tito's chances here.

FUTA1! is never down and out frens!

Bader really is just a newer, better version of Tito.

Tito will pull guard and land a flying triangle

...or get his skull cracked again

Nice try on the marketing. You probably picked up some of the weak minded. It's like an old Jedi mind trick.

If Tito is in shape, he has a chance to take it after rd 1 when bader gasses Phone Post

I think Bader can knock him out Phone Post

ian4267 - Nice try on the marketing. You probably picked up some of the weak minded. It's like an old Jedi mind trick.
Ha, I think I made it pretty obvious that I was plugging the site a little there, however it was not the focal point at all on the thread as you can read from the ones that are actually commenting on the subject. Hopefully it didn't mess up your day or anything.

Also I don't understand how the people making picks on our site are weak minded since it is completely free with no strings attached. It takes only a minute or two and you can win $200 and other prizes. Putting two and two together....it doesn't seem like that bad of a deal just to check it out. 

I'll keep posts directed to the Bader/Ortiz fight from here on out. Just wanted to reiterate that we are not taking any money or anything like that. We just want people to check us out if they want too.

.....No matter which way the Ortiz and Bader fight goes though, I hope it's just not a LnP fest!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

www.MMAXtremeFantasy.com offers the first stat based fantasy MMA games. UFC 132 is the next event. Sign up is completely free and you can win cash prizes as well as other MMA gear/Apparel.

www.XtremeFantasyLeagues.com offers the best in Fantasy Football, MMA, Baseball, and Basketball Leagues. Add us on facebook or follow us on Twitter for updated league information and promotions.