Will Biden further drive down his ratings with today's speech?

“We have accomplished historic la ti da and bra di ta like never before. After inheriting xyz from the previous administration we came together and got this done. Everyone needs a vaccine and a booster shot, just listen to the consensus of economists about how we recover there is no inflation if you don’t count gas, milk, chicken, bread, beer, beef, crayons, paper, and cars. Listen to Fauci. We will build back better my son Beau when he served in whatever and came back like so many others sick we did the airlift, c’mon man. We only have a little further an 9 trillion in spending to go.”

No questions will be answered. Especially about Fauci or Afghanistan.

16 Likes

Joe Biden Victory GIF by Election 2020

5 Likes

It shocks me how people continue to support suffer that fool.

13 Likes

More and more people on the left are waking up every day and seeing the old senile man for what he really is.

12 Likes

A lot of them are set in their ways and do not want to admit they were wrong.

These are lefties you’re talking about, they are retarded assholes.

12 Likes

To have someone that incapable in office is just a giant fuck you to the people from TPTB.

It makes me sick. He is not the problem though, Biden is but a symptom of the problem.

It is going to be a long, long decade if you believe in honesty, freedom, transparency and justice.

2 Likes

He’ll look just as stupid and feckless as ever. If anyone is surprised at this point, I don’t know what to say. He’s a dementia ridden moron.

3 Likes

Joe Biden Blink GIF by Election 2020

3 Likes

All I can say is THANK GOD, ALLAH, & ODIN he doesn’t post mean tweets.

6 Likes

We have this entire argument going on about abortion and I’m starting to think that those idiots may have a point…

Hope he yells at us again

I hope he creepily whispers to us again

4 Likes

His handlers do not care one bit about his poll numbers. He was installed explicitly with this in mind.

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s going to be a shit show and going to create more division in this country if the leaks I have seen about his speech are true. Can’t wait to see this cluster.

Didn’t read but his rating on cnn will go up.

I am surprised there isn’t more uproar about him weaponizing the DOJ against red states.

2 Likes

Ive never liked the guy, but he clearly isn’t making any of these decisions. He probably can’t even write his name anymore, much less think on any intelligent level as a leader of any sort. They wheel him out to let the public blame and shakes their fists at a feeble old buffoon, meanwhile someone else is clearly directing him and profiting off the crimes he is committed and remaining anonymous. I almost feel sorry for him.

3 Likes

Yeah. I’d almost feel sorry for him as well, if not for his 5 decades of corruption and selling his own country down the river.

4 Likes