Will Cain Velasquez start posting here now that

inf0 - 
 hahaha for a second I thought you knew me... or do you? lol

Sure don't but I know how to laugh and that's something most of these sons-a-bitches forgot how to do lately.

I suppose 265lbs of man meat x2 will make most of these guys lose their goddamned minds. Or maybe I just belong on the OG.

ODI?!

lol exactly.... no sense of humor and no damn originality... oh a small penis joke.. there's a first!

----------------

Shane gave us probably the most exciting first round in MMA history.... so for that alone he gets my utmost respect  (not that it matters)....

FREdor Emilianneniiockio would crush both thoze cans u fuckin tuf noob!!!!!1111

strykr619 - 
Xad - I predicted Brock to win against Carwin and i'm predicting Cain to win against Brock.

Cain has the tools to beat Brock, Brock does not have the tools to beat Cain. Size will not be a factor against Cain, the guy is a workhorse with unlimited energy, fantastic chin, great standup, power, SPEED, great wrestling etc. Brock will not be able to handle the brown!
I was taking you serious till you said fantastic chin. Did you forget that Kongo fight lol. Each round Kongo had Cain doing the stanky leg. Stand up power? Again the same Kongo fight, how many times did he hit Kongo? Lastly Brock is not Kongo he won't be taken down at will. 

The Kongo fight is specifically the reason why i said he has a great chin. Any other fighter would have been out cold as Kongo landed clean with heavy shots, Cain got dropped but IMMEDIATELY recovered and continued to beat on Kongo. That = great chin.

Cain doesn't have to take Brock down, it's Brock who's going to need the takedowns as he won't be able to handle Cain's speed in the standup and the constant pressure. Cain isn't Mir who showed no takedown defence.

PoppinFresh - 
joke?

i was only stating facts

not even trying to be funny baby dick

Spiteful x-girlfriend if I've ever heard one.

Not giving a reach-around is pretty fucked up though, you have a right to be upset.

if cain can keep it standing, its his. im a lesnar fan, but he looked mighty green saturday

KirbyLovesTacos - Cain=/=Shane
Cain=Mexican=Fedor=Mexican Fedor

Damn dude, you're not a good troll. There's only one CRE so stop trying to be him.

Xad - I predicted Brock to win against Carwin and i'm predicting Cain to win against Brock.

Cain has the tools to beat Brock, Brock does not have the tools to beat Cain. Size will not be a factor against Cain, the guy is a workhorse with unlimited energy, fantastic chin, great standup, power, SPEED, great wrestling etc. Brock will not be able to handle the brown!

Cain has a lot of things, but POWER isn't one of them.

This guy hit Kongo and Rothwell with almost 1,000 punches combined and never had them rocked. Please do not compare his power to Shanes just because he KOd big Nog.

Squared Circle - Do they have computers in mexican-america?