Will Cain vs Werdum be on free tv?

Cain vs Werdum will be on the TUF Finale card, does that mean the heavyweight championship will be defended on free TV again?

I can hardly see two TUF Finale fights taking up two of the fights of a five fight numbered PPV card and I can't see them putting a Heavyweight Championship fight on a Fight Pass card, so, my only logical guess is this ends up on Fox Sports One or big FOX? Phone Post 3.0

Hell no. I believe they said it will be at UFC 180...

The UFC doesn't have many ppv draws, there's no way the heavyweight championship won't be on ppv Phone Post 3.0

komal - Lol the coaches don't always fight on the TUF finale card. Not when its a ppv worthy fight Phone Post 3.0
I KNOW THAT, but at the press conference
Dana said specifically that the heavyweight
championship will BE ON THE TUF FINALE Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - The UFC doesn't have many ppv draws, there's no way the heavyweight championship won't be on ppv Phone Post 3.0
At the press conference it was said the heavyweight championship will be on the TUF Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - The UFC doesn't have many ppv draws, there's no way the heavyweight championship won't be on ppv Phone Post 3.0
At the press conference it was said the heavyweight championship will be on the TUF Phone Post 3.0
Will be on the TUF finale Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed -
Maybe the tuf final will be on the ppv then Phone Post 3.0

Cain on free tv lol Phone Post 3.0

If it's a PPV, it would be cool to see Romero vs. Vitor. Both speak Spanish, and they could help promote the card in Mexico and wherever else the UFC is targeting viewers.

TMT - If it's a PPV, it would be cool to see Romero vs. Vitor. Both speak Spanish, and they could help promote the card in Mexico and wherever else the UFC is targeting viewers.
Vitor can probably get cleared to fight in Mexico City too Phone Post 3.0

It will air on ESPN 8: The Ocho. Phone Post 3.0

komal - 
TMT - If it's a PPV, it would be cool to see Romero vs. Vitor. Both speak Spanish, and they could help promote the card in Mexico and wherever else the UFC is targeting viewers.
Vitor speaks spanish?!?! Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was all one language...