Will Campuzano vs. Sergio Pettis

Close fight.... Pettis 2-1 maybe

Close but will never threatened with anything. He lost everywhere.
The extra two minutes of top control shouldn't win him the fight. Phone Post 3.0

Some sloppy grappling IMO.

UD for Pettis... two 30-27s

Glad the judges didn't overvalue takedowns for once.

Good fight. Phone Post 3.0

much respect to Sergio, awesome how he hugged Will afterwards.

Sergio's gotta work on not getting Guida'd. Good fight though.

I think Sergio thought he lost when they announced 30-27 twice. It was really close but I thought he lost. Glad he won though!! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke - I don't know about that UD...I could see a majority decision @ most. Good fight by both guys Phone Post 3.0
I assume you mean 2-1 rather than 3-0 in terms of rounds. Unanimous means all judges scored it for one guy. Majority would mean 2 scored it for one guy and the other had it a draw. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke - I don't know about that UD...I could see a majority decision @ most. Good fight by both guys Phone Post 3.0

lol people saying this always make me laugh.

That was a gods fight between boner and Pettis! Phone Post 3.0

Hood* Phone Post 3.0

Good* Phone Post 3.0

rockafella - 
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke - I don't know about that UD...I could see a majority decision @ most. Good fight by both guys Phone Post 3.0

lol people saying this always make me laugh.

Haha yup.

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke - I don't know about that UD...I could see a majority decision @ most. Good fight by both guys Phone Post 3.0
I assume you mean 2-1 rather than 3-0 in terms of rounds. Unanimous means all judges scored it for one guy. Majority would mean 2 scored it for one guy and the other had it a draw. Phone Post 3.0
What I mean is I think it was extremely close & that it was not a convincing win by Sergio... I could see him winning via split or majority but I don't agree with the unanimous decision. Will did a lot in that fight but I don't argue the fact the Pettis did more Phone Post 3.0
Shirley you can't be serious Phone Post 3.0

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
What I mean is I think it was extremely close & that it was not a convincing win by Sergio... I could see him winning via split or majority but I don't agree with the unanimous decision. Will did a lot in that fight but I don't argue the fact the Pettis did more Phone Post 3.0
Majority decision huh? So you think 1 judge shouldve had it a draw and the other two for pettis?

Or maybe you are using words you dont understand... Phone Post 3.0

Card - 

Lol!

One thing I noticed throughout the rounds was Pettis really paying attention to duke rufus' advice. His corner must love that he's a great listener.

I thought Sergio won the fight for sure but you never know with how judges score takedowns as knockdown and near subs as nothing Phone Post 3.0