Will Cemtex or Barnett ever fight in the UFC again

I'm new hear posting from my iPhone so I can't search if this has been discussed but I'm curious on thoughts? I'd love to see him back in the UFC. He seems like a good guy, made a mistake but everyone deserves another shot dynamite fists.
For that matter what about Barnett? I think his chances are similar bc of his past but interested in what others think. Phone Post

Please nobody say first. Phone Post

first

F
i
r
s
t

Oh, and it's 'Semtex'.

Barnett possibly, Paul no.

Chemtext Phone Post

Fifth. Barnett seems to be saying all the right things.

barnett prob i think he's made peace with dana and zuffa and he's a top talent in a developing division, daley no, daley really is a 1 dimensional striker no jits no wrestling so he isn't really a threat for top 10 ww therefor i think the ufc will not fold and let him back in

I hope both will be back eventally.

Daley would have to go down on his knees and plead and grovel to DFW everyday for the next 10 years-even then the guy has no chance. If DFW did ever put him in a ufc fight it would be with a high level wrestler so he had an excuse to fire him after he gets blanketed for three rounds.

For Josh,I could see it happen...the ufc needs heavyweights badly,and Barnett has the mic skills,and talent to do pretty well.Plus the new 'likeable' JB might actually attempt to patch things up with DFW,unlike Daley. Phone Post

DFW is well known to say a great deal of emotionally charged 'fuck off never-evers' and then change his mind. Barnett I see being back in very shortly. Daley maybe if he plays his cards right and is exciting.

Barnett and DFW seem to be on better terms lately, so I could see Barnett back in the UFC. Phone Post

If Daley puts on a streak of highlight reel KOs there's no doubt Dana brings him back, Barnett is on his way but as he said he has to win the GP or at least put on an epic fight if he gets to the final

Win the Strikeforce grand Prix than yes. Win the Strikeforce belt and defend it three times than yes. Phone Post

Cementex Phone Post

A) DAMN IT!!!!!! I Cant believe I have been spelling SEMTEX WRONG!!!!!!!! B) thx for all the responses C) I am surprised so many people believe Barnett for sure over Semtex. I thought Dana hated Barnett, specifically saying he bankrupted two different organizations etc....?

Billytk - I hope not, but I could live with Barnett moving to the UFC just because their HW division is so thin and he could be a decent gatekeeper in the UFC. Dayley on the other hand should have been banned for life from every mma organization and I truly hope Dana keeps his word and NEVER lets him back in especially since it's already been proven he's low to mid level at best and can't hang with the top tier guys.

I think Barnett would be more than a gatekeeper, just my opinion. He's one of the best. Phone Post

If Woodley gets Semtex next then the Semtex will be getting cut following the loss.

If Barnett wins the HWGP I could see him back in the UFC, but Semtex will NEVER see the inside of the Octagon again.

Shope_1990 - 
Billytk - I hope not, but I could live with Barnett moving to the UFC just because their HW division is so thin and he could be a decent gatekeeper in the UFC. Dayley on the other hand should have been banned for life from every mma organization and I truly hope Dana keeps his word and NEVER lets him back in especially since it's already been proven he's low to mid level at best and can't hang with the top tier guys.
I think Barnett would be more than a gatekeeper, just my opinion. He's one of the best.

Barnett ain't no gatekeeper.
He's inside the gate, sittin at the dinner table eatin chicken wings and listenin to Norweigan black metal with his feet kicked up on your girlfriends back while he regales her with stories about the early days of catch.

Billytk - I hope not, but I could live with Barnett moving to the UFC just because their HW division is so thin and he could be a decent gatekeeper in the UFC. Dayley on the other hand should have been banned for life from every mma organization and I truly hope Dana keeps his word and NEVER lets him back in especially since it's already been proven he's low to mid level at best and can't hang with the top tier guys.

Paul Daley is one of the best Welterweights in the world, probably ranked between 10th and 12th realistically. He is in no way, shape, or form "low to mid level at best."