Will Chode

JROTT - My dad was abusive physically towards my mom when I was a child. My parents got divorced when I was 7, but I remember alot still.. My younger sister doesn't remember anything and still talks to my dad to this day.. I don't have any contact with him because I know he was abusive to his new wife too.

So ya, fuck this Chode guy!! Phone Post 3.0

too much teeth imo

'Suppressed her screams with a blanket or pillow and continued his assault' all that for a fucking credit card. Somehow I don't think martial arts is going to turn him into a model citizen Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe -
GaspareBJJ -
Ray Elbe -
teamquestnorth - Heard he got kicked out of the air force Phone Post 3.0
Voted down. Phone Post 3.0
Voted down for what? He beat up his wife and got kicked out. The poster isn't lying. Phone Post 3.0
Voted down because the stirring of the pot by casual forum members just caused this guy his job.

I know Chope, and he's an example of a person who can use martial arts to change their life.

Something that happened 5 years ago, long before he ever found martial arts, has now cost his new family an opportunity at a chance to put food on the table.

Chope is one of the hardest workers I know, sad to see this kid finally teach his dream and still suffer from consequences as a youth that cost him dearly already.

Voted down because someone in Chiangmai would rather troll and point fingers when a guy is trying his best to improve his life.

It's really disappointing to see how happy people are to point at others mistakes and chastise them Phone Post 3.0
Assaulting your wife isn't some kid mistake you can write I'd after a certain time, that shits just evil, plain and simple. I didn't know that about this guy, but I'm glad I do now, because no part of me cares to see this guy compete when he doesn't have enough self control to keep from hitting women. It's guys like him that give mma fighters a bad rap Phone Post 3.0

Above all else, he didn't belong in the UFC to begin with. Started 1-3, then did serious can-crushing to make his record pretty. Too much of that going on these days to be honest.

I was willing to overlook that though. He'd get exposed in a few fights then be on his way.

But this bullshit? Nope. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe -
GaspareBJJ -
Ray Elbe -
Voted down for what? He beat up his wife and got kicked out. The poster isn't lying. Phone Post 3.0
Voted down because the stirring of the pot by casual forum members just caused this guy his job.

I know Chope, and he's an example of a person who can use martial arts to change their life.

Something that happened 5 years ago, long before he ever found martial arts, has now cost his new family an opportunity at a chance to put food on the table.

Chope is one of the hardest workers I know, sad to see this kid finally teach his dream and still suffer from consequences as a youth that cost him dearly already.

Voted down because someone in Chiangmai would rather troll and point fingers when a guy is trying his best to improve his life.

It's really disappointing to see how happy people are to point at others mistakes and chastise them Phone Post 3.0
So your saying beating your wife is a mistake?
I always thought good examples of mistakes would be accidentally running a red light, spilling milk, or backing into another car in a parking lot.
Beating your wife is more like a rage induced loss of self control while trying to inflict pain on a weaker person (someone you are supposed to protect).
You have a very interesting view of "mistakes" and in my eyes you probably beat your wife as well.....but by accident so its ok. Phone Post 3.0

^^He was shilling pretty hard for Lloyd Irvin before that became unpopular, so no surprise really. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe -
GaspareBJJ -
Ray Elbe -

Ray, someone in Chiang Mai is trolling? Just making sure one of my dudes is not causing problems on the interwebz. :) Phone Post 3.0

I really wanted to see this fight though. This punishes the fans and BRANDAO. Couldn't the UFC have figured all this out weeks before?? Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead - Lmfao@"stirring the pot"

He got kicked out of the Air Force for assaulting his wife.

That isn't stirring the pot, that's stating a fact. Deal with it. Phone Post 3.0

you are correct my man.

Ray Elbe - 
GaspareBJJ -
Ray Elbe -

You must be a HUGE fan of Lloyd Irvin.

Has Chope said anything about all this? Phone Post 3.0