Will Condit ever become champ?

I think it'd be a crying shame if he never became champ.

Abso-fucking-lutely savage fighter who has had a tremendous run in the UFC.

No doubt he has been surrounded by killers during his time there, but it's doable.

So will he ever become champ?

In before the 'he ran from Diaz' comments.

Condit is my favorite fighter, but I can't help but feel his fight against Robbie was his best chance. Phone Post 3.0

Apt nickname. Phone Post 3.0

Sucks he didn't get it with the Robby fight. I was late to the condit party and it really took till the lawler fight for me to fully understand how good he really is.

It might be too late for him but if wonderboy beats Robbie I think he's one of the few that will be able to beat wonderboy. If not if he gets a lawler rematch I think he'd get it done but other then that it might be too late.

TakinAllFades - Sucks he didn't get it with the Robby fight. I was late to the condit party and it really took till the lawler fight for me to fully understand how good he really is.

It might be too late for him but if wonderboy beats Robbie I think he's one of the few that will be able to beat wonderboy. If not if he gets a lawler rematch I think he'd get it done but other then that it might be too late.
You didn't take note of Condit until the Robbie fight? How is that possible? Do you not pay attention? Phone Post 3.0

I fucking love lawler but condit won that fight
if he doesn't before he retires it'll be a serious shame

sagemma - 
TakinAllFades - Sucks he didn't get it with the Robby fight. I was late to the condit party and it really took till the lawler fight for me to fully understand how good he really is.

You didn't take note of Condit until the Robbie fight? How is that possible? Do you not pay attention? Phone Post 3.0

no shit

Carlos was my favorite WEC fighter

sagemma -

Nevermind, just saw your join date. Condit is a beast, one of the best and for sure one of the most entertaining. Phone Post 3.0

He is among the best but if I am answering honestly, no. With Robbie on top and Rory and Wonderboy in the mix, I just don't know if he can win the title. I say that as a Condit fan who has a huge amount of respect for him.

I thought he had it over Robbie in the last fight. I love Carlos and hope he pulls it off.

He has as good a shot as Rory or Wonderboy. The guy is an amazing fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Nope

RKing85 - Nope
Great post. Very informative. Phone Post 3.0

I'm still sour that he got robbed in the Lawler fight. I love Robbie but Carlos is my favourite fighter of all time! Phone Post 3.0

^^^ me too. Robbie is great and all but Condit should have been handed the belt at the end of that awesome fight. Phone Post 3.0

NBK ALL DAY - I'm still sour that he got robbed in the Lawler fight. I love Robbie but Carlos is my favourite fighter of all time! Phone Post 3.0
Total agreement with this. Came close to finishing Lawler, and I thought won at least 3 rounds in that fight. Phone Post 3.0

It's possible, but not probable. Phone Post 3.0

If Robbie still has the belt then he will beat him.

Otherwise no Phone Post 3.0

GrilliamG -
NBK ALL DAY - I'm still sour that he got robbed in the Lawler fight. I love Robbie but Carlos is my favourite fighter of all time! Phone Post 3.0
Total agreement with this. Came close to finishing Lawler, and I thought won at least 3 rounds in that fight. Phone Post 3.0
IIRC they clearly won 2 rounds each and one was close. I scored it for Condit but I'm not going to call it a robbery. Phone Post 3.0

chrisbaker - It's possible, but not probable. Phone Post 3.0
Plausible, imo Phone Post 3.0