Will Conor ever recover from his 3rd degree burns?

"The court is complete. I am the king, Chad is the prince and now we have a jester." - Jose Aldo, 2014

Similar to Brazilian soccer great Romario's quote about his antagonist Edmundo many years ago - "Now the whole court is happy: The king, the prince and the fool."

I know there have already been a bunch of threads about this but damn. Connor's done so much talking about Aldo and so much talking in general, it was crazy to see him get ethered by one line like that. All of that smack talk seems less impressive now that Aldo's merked him in under 20 words.

Scarface might be a man of relatively few words but could he be any more of a boss? Made his way to Rio with nothing but the clothes on his back, slept in Dede's gym when he had nowhere to stay, moved into the favelas on $50/month, spent his whole early life below the poverty line, chasing his dream and now he's the world champion.

Eventually all the talking will be over and the court jester will have his chance to claim the king's throne. Can't see it happening but I want to see him try. Phone Post 3.0

Well said! Phone Post 3.0

CowboyIsMillersSandman -

It was one of the most badass things I have ever heard a fighter say, its like I was watching a movie.

Still want Mendes to beat him.

Took me by surprise for sure Phone Post 3.0

Aldo is just a badass all around. He doesn't speak much, but when he does it's always interesting, especially when he decides to talk shit. He burned Mendes pretty good several times too during the lead-up to this fight once he started running his mouth.

That being said, I'm also a fan of what McGregor is doing and cannot wait for that fight.

My Portuguese friend that I watched with said that that's not even what Aldo said exactly. The translator ad libbed to make his statement cooler. He said that Aldo said something like, "We've got a joker calling me out..." Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - My Portuguese friend that I watched with said that that's not even what Aldo said exactly. The translator ad libbed to make his statement cooler. He said that Aldo said something like, "We've got a joker calling me out..." Phone Post 3.0
Your friend needs to rehash on his Portuguese then. What Aldo said was translated perfectly. Phone Post 3.0

Really? I'm going to yell at him. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double - "The court is complete. I am the king, Chad is the prince and now we have a jester." - Jose Aldo, 2014

Similar to Brazilian soccer great Romario's quote about his antagonist Edmundo many years ago - "Now the whole court is happy: The king, the prince and the fool."

I know there have already been a bunch of threads about this but damn. Connor's done so much talking about Aldo and so much talking in general, it was crazy to see him get ethered by one line like that. All of that smack talk seems less impressive now that Aldo's merked him in under 20 words.

Scarface might be a man of relatively few words but could he be any more of a boss? Made his way to Rio with nothing but the clothes on his back, slept in Dede's gym when he had nowhere to stay, moved into the favelas on $50/month, spent his whole early life below the poverty line, chasing his dream and now he's the world champion.

Eventually all the talking will be over and the court jester will have his chance to claim the king's throne. Can't see it happening but I want to see him try. Phone Post 3.0
Bro, haven't you seen the 37 other threads proclaiming Mcgregor the GOAT? Comparing him to Anderson Fucking Silva? Do you even eat haggis, bro? Phone Post 3.0

Aldo is one of the most underrated shit talkers. When he said the reason he got injured was because he's not on the same supplements as chad I lol'd so hard. The kingdom quote was definitely his crown jewel though.

He said jester or joker? Thought the translator said joker.

Aldo is a badass.

Ray Cappa -
The Power Double - "The court is complete. I am the king, Chad is the prince and now we have a jester." - Jose Aldo, 2014

Bro, haven't you seen the 37 other threads proclaiming Mcgregor the GOAT? Comparing him to Anderson Fucking Silva? Do you even eat haggis, bro? Phone Post 3.0
Haggis is Scottish..... Mcgregor is Irish Phone Post 3.0

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - Every king falls aldos time will come Phone Post 3.0

People keep saying how Aldo smoked McGregor! Well, true that was a great line but when has Connor EVER been at a loss of words! Given the opportunity he would had some demoralizing comeback. He just couldn't publicly respond at the time. You know the folks sitting next to him got an ear full

smashy -
I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - Every king falls aldos time will come Phone Post 3.0

People keep saying how Aldo smoked McGregor! Well, true that was a great line but when has Connor EVER been at a loss of words! Given the opportunity he would had some demoralizing comeback. He just couldn't publicly respond at the time. You know the folks sitting next to him got an ear full
This. Jose had 3 months to rehearse that shit. Let's see him ad lib face to face. Mendes didn't have much success on Tuesday night
#restmyballsonyourforehead Phone Post 3.0

yet another thread He must be doing something right

dan0s -
Ray Cappa -

LOL epic fail.. should be do you even potato.. or whisky.. Phone Post 3.0

dan0s - 
Ray Cappa -

Who cares.

Just feel like it's worth mentioning that while Aldo is King, Connors biggest sponsor is dethrone royalty. Jus saying. Phone Post 3.0

Sofa King Cool -
dan0s -
Ray Cappa -

Lol @ you. I'm pretty sure they're the same country and Irish people come from Scotland. Didn't you watch Braveheart? Moran.

-Americans Phone Post 3.0
Irish are the poorman's scottish. And fuck you. Phone Post 3.0

It always best to let the other guy do most of the talking , makes it easy to find out how full of shit they are! Phone Post 3.0

jessethekid - Just feel like it's worth mentioning that while Aldo is King, Connors biggest sponsor is dethrone royalty. Jus saying. Phone Post 3.0
Dammmnnnnnnn

Voted up!! Phone Post 3.0