Will Dana be a shell of his former self?

or will he be a "Motivated BJ" coming off his loss?

/thread Phone Post 3.0

Your mom gives a pretty good motivated BJ.

Why do people want the UFC to fail? What MMA will you watch?

You think Viacom won't do the same thing? Phone Post 3.0

Mustard Tiger - Your mom gives a pretty good motivated BJ.

Nice.

maybe he will just be his former self

"Revved and ready to go"

Mustard Tiger - Your mom gives a pretty good motivated BJ.
Respectfully tips hat Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol OOTFFTT - Why do people want the UFC to fail? What MMA will you watch?

Personally, I want Dana to fail, not the ufc.. My reasons u ask? Askren fiasco, signing cm punk, giving conor a shot over frankie, hiding Ronda from Cyborg.. Those are just off the top of my head.

Ufc needs a professional in charge, not a judgement prick who's got rich friends. Hopefully this lawsuit will either fix that or point them in the right direction Phone Post 3.0

Maybe a "New Old Vitor" or possibly "Post TRT Vitor". It's hard to tell so early in the fight.

Madrugadao - Egg shell imo

Lol, VU

He hasn't been the same Dana really since the GSP debacle. I think he's on his 3rd strike as the face of the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

GSP debacle?

clown makeup - 

Indeed he will. Where all this time he always considered himself "tight" with the main players, his bro-fists, his silly running shoes and tight t-shirts, waxed arms, bones he throws fighters, carrots he dangles, the opportunity he has given them all to be in his circus, all now amounts to a smack in the face. He willl be devastated. He had no idea everyone hated him how could they, he paid bonuses under the counter, Made them feel good when they did good. He bought his friends, the Kelly Slaters, the Justin Biebers, and every other dunce who was smart enough to take advantage of him.

After all I have done for them, the actually hate me he will lament. Sad thing is it is not his fault, he is genuinely immature and quite dense. And does not know what he is doing.

As I said years ago, he has taken MMA sideways, into a complete circus show. The belt no longer means a single thing, when it is dangled to those that have the highest tweet counts and facebook likes. As he has always done he fucked it all up. MMA deserves the seriousness and validation that that Russian Emelianenko Fedor has brought to his country's scene. Part of junior school curriculum. State / Country wide sponsored. From the very top.

Instead the lovelable goofy character Dana White decided to use his incredible business acumen and veer to the right and create a circus.........simply because he could.  Bad ideas bad business man. His overseers are nothing more than the purse string holders, they defer to the bright ideas of the man that started it all Dana White, who had always thought he had a pulse on the screne.

The footnote will read: "how to fuck it all up - by Dana White".

apropos- a genuine egghead 

His time has come and gone if this endeavour of MMA is continue in the USA.

Brilliant, obviously you have some study in human behavior . Well put and spot on in every way.

Even the UG has turned on Dana. He has no where to turn.

Fuck you and your dollar. Phone Post 3.0

Egg shell and mom gives motivated bj cracked me up. Fuck the ug Phone Post 3.0

Imagine how fucked MMA will be when Dana is Arums age and doing all kinds of crazy shit

JROTT -
Barbasol OOTFFTT - Why do people want the UFC to fail? What MMA will you watch?

Personally, I want Dana to fail, not the ufc.. My reasons u ask? Askren fiasco, signing cm punk, giving conor a shot over frankie, hiding Ronda from Cyborg.. Those are just off the top of my head.

Ufc needs a professional in charge, not a judgement prick who's got rich friends. Hopefully this lawsuit will either fix that or point them in the right direction Phone Post 3.0
You think Dana makes all of the decisions you fucking retard? He's merely a spokesman for management, dumbo. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - Fuck you and your dollar. Phone Post 3.0

:(

clown makeup - 

Indeed he will. Where all this time he always considered himself "tight" with the main players, his bro-fists, his silly running shoes and tight t-shirts, waxed arms, bones he throws fighters, carrots he dangles, the opportunity he has given them all to be in his circus, all now amounts to a smack in the face. He willl be devastated. He had no idea everyone hated him how could they, he paid bonuses under the counter, Made them feel good when they did good. He bought his friends, the Kelly Slaters, the Justin Biebers, and every other dunce who was smart enough to take advantage of him.

After all I have done for them, the actually hate me he will lament. Sad thing is it is not his fault, he is genuinely immature and quite dense. And does not know what he is doing.

As I said years ago, he has taken MMA sideways, into a complete circus show. The belt no longer means a single thing, when it is dangled to those that have the highest tweet counts and facebook likes. As he has always done he fucked it all up. MMA deserves the seriousness and validation that that Russian Emelianenko Fedor has brought to his country's scene. Part of junior school curriculum. State / Country wide sponsored. From the very top.

Instead the lovelable goofy character Dana White decided to use his incredible business acumen and veer to the right and create a circus.........simply because he could.  Bad ideas bad business man. His overseers are nothing more than the purse string holders, they defer to the bright ideas of the man that started it all Dana White, who had always thought he had a pulse on the screne.

The footnote will read: "how to fuck it all up - by Dana White".

apropos- a genuine egghead 

His time has come and gone if this endeavour of MMA is continue in the USA.

Harsh criticism, but as another poster pointed out, spot on! If fighters can outlive their time and be forced out of the game, I see no reason why promoters can't also get passed by and make way for people less confrontational and egotistical.