Will Don Jr run for President in 2024?

Or anytime in the future? He’s pretty much got a built in base with the Maga crowd. 

Hopefully 

1 Like

Isn't he too busy hunting Mongolian sheep?

1 Like

he could win but why waste 4 years of a thankless job always having to respond to CNN fake news 

His own Dad would say please don't.

No. He makes his dad sound like Socrates in comparison. Definitely comes off as spoiled and desperately seeking daddy's attention. 

His sister on the other hand is more composed and self aware.  

2 Likes

No more dynasties! How can you be against communism but for dynasties? Its maddening to hear this coming from conservatives.

2 Likes

The mere fact this is being posed as a serious question shows just how lost and desperate the right is.

Who's next? Ted Nugent? Geraldo?

Maybe Republicans should actually try nominating someone with actual qualifications and at least a handful of political experience rather than brand awareness? Nikki Haley is about the only name I've seen floated by conservatives that actually makes any sense.

2 Likes

I think they have realized that politics is bad for business. Their entire business was built upon liscencing out a credible brand to developers. Now a majority of the world hates that brand.

If Don Jr had any dreams of a political career I think a potential 400+ election loss is going to make them go away completely. 

1 Like

I can see him running for a Governor or Senator seat first.

kevsh -

The mere fact this is being posed as a serious question shows just how lost and desperate the right is.

Maybe Republicans should actually try nominating someone with actual qualifications and at least a handful of political experience rather than brand awareness? Nikki Haley is about the only name I've seen floated by conservatives that actually makes any sense.

And go back to the good ole boy system of greasing palms and trade offs? 

no thanks. 

The maga crowd isn't who got Trump elected.. sorry to break it to you. It was moderate electorates who refused to vote Hillay. And even then she still killed him in the popular vote. Don Jr is a bitch and that's how he comes of to the rest of the world. 

2 Likes

Ugh. 

Tucker Carlson needs to run in 24, as a true nationalist.

4 Likes

kevsh -

You try so hard yet come off sounding so fucking stupid.

darkness66 -

The maga crowd isn't who got Trump elected.. sorry to break it to you. It was moderate electorates who refused to vote Hillay. And even then she still killed him in the popular vote. Don Jr is a bitch and that's how he comes of to the rest of the world. 

No Hillary lost fair and square and people like you can’t accept it 4 years later.  LOL 

3 Likes

I think he will if Trump loses in November, but won't if Trump wins. Unless Trump wins and by the end of his second term things are so good, that people would vote for Trump Jr. just for the name and hoping to keep a good thing going 

darkness66 -

And you come across as one of the dumbest pussies on this website.

1 Like

Sogflop -

No more dynasties! How can you be against communism but for dynasties? Its maddening to hear this coming from conservatives.

Communism is an economic system that the government owns all the business so there is no upper / middle / lower />it has nothing to do with dynasties 

just so happens that dictators who are The ruling don’t want anyone else getting ahead so they use the communist economic system so they (the dictator) own everything 

if you think that a billionaire who doesn’t take a salary and has lost hundreds of millions since becoming POTUS is anything like that... you’re sadly mistaken. 

trump has wanted nothing more than prosperity for all Americans.  And he pretty much had it for about 2 years 

And the left did everything they could to try and stop it. 

think about that for a minute 

You truly think trump lost 100s of millions for being president? Lol

Ivanka 2024