Will Don Jr run for President in 2024?

androb -
Sogflop -

No more dynasties! How can you be against communism but for dynasties? Its maddening to hear this coming from conservatives.

Communism is an economic system that the government owns all the business so there is no upper / middle / lower />it has nothing to do with dynasties 

just so happens that dictators who are The ruling don’t want anyone else getting ahead so they use the communist economic system so they (the dictator) own everything 

if you think that a billionaire who doesn’t take a salary and has lost hundreds of millions since becoming POTUS is anything like that... you’re sadly mistaken. 

trump has wanted nothing more than prosperity for all Americans.  And he pretty much had it for about 2 years 

And the left did everything they could to try and stop it. 

think about that for a minute 

I know what communism is and I'm voting Trump in 2020. I think you misunderstood.

2028. After a shitty dem president.

No, Ive seen nothing from any Trump family members to think they have the magic

1 Like

JimmersonzGlove -

You truly think trump lost 100s of millions for being president? Lol

Ya he most likely did 

he owns many trump properties but he lost the naming rights to many more 

trump hotel in Toronto for instance .. they broke the contract and it’s to longer a trump property. That happened in a few places 

He isn't even his fathers top advisor..or second...or third.  There are better politicians available.

Sogflop -

No more dynasties! How can you be against communism but for dynasties? Its maddening to hear this coming from conservatives.

If they're voted in, and actually represent the people, I'm fine with it. It's not like SK.  You think Mitt fucking Romney is gonna save the Republic?   There are very few conservatives to choose from.  Our history and heritage could be destroyed in the next decade.  

I am planing on voting trump in November (didn't vote for him or hilldawg in 16, but I won't vote for another Trump Clinton Kenedy or Bush. Dynastic politics is  bad idea.