Will Faber be able to take Cruz down?

The Question that teams are asking at MMAXtremeFantasy.com is will Faber score multiple takedowns, or will Cruz pick him apart standing up? 

Close to 50% of the teams are picking Faber for the Takedowns category, and the other half are picking Cruz for a Striking category.....so from what we are seeing, people are pretty torn on this.

___________________________________________________________________________________

www.MMAXtremeFantasy.com offers the first stat based fantasy MMA games. UFC 132 is the next event and the first event for the 3 month season. Play for free and win $200 or other great prizes!

www.XtremeFantasyLeagues.com offers the best in Fantasy Football, MMA, Baseball, and Basketball Leagues. Add us on facebook or follow us on Twitter for updated league information and promotions.

No. Cruz' knee tap will be the only takedowns Phone Post

Question is what will Dana do if he poster boy is once again schooled by someone he hopes he beats?

He better hope Cruz doesn't take him down. Cruz has got a hard rhythm to figure out.

Just getting everyone's opion, when did everybody start hating on Faber. After the Brown or Aldo fight? He had that image of being invincible and exciting before those last couple.

Don't hate Faber just don't see him winning this fight! War Cruz! Phone Post

XtremeFantasyLeagues -  Just getting everyone's opion, when did everybody start hating on Faber. After the Brown or Aldo fight? He had that image of being invincible and exciting before those last couple.

Sure there are always haters but I think most fans aren't hating on him, he just hasn't been very impressive lately. I think even if he gets Cruz down he won't be able to keep him down. Cruz unorthodox style will have faber confused and frustrated for five rounds imho Phone Post

edokaz666 - lol @ faber winning one round.

His name is the only thing relevant. Hes the next Randy Cotoure.

I use to like him but hes only padding records atm. He padded Aldos record well

You edited this and both times you got Randy Couture's name wrong

Uriah for some reason has never been a great offensive wrestler in MMA. He is great at turning fights into a wild scramble but he is not great offensively with his takedowns. Cruz is a better wrestler in MMA IMO.